Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Have You Observed The New Feature of Nairaland? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Have You Observed The New Feature of Nairaland? (975 Views)

How does The Gocredit Feature Of The 2go App Work? / Whatsapp Just Added A New Feature; Whatsapp Call / Is There A New Feature In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Observed The New Feature of Nairaland? by legalwealth(m): 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
I was amazed when I saw nairaland login information in my e-mail showing time I logged in,the phone I used,browser and my IP
as you can see in the screenshot below.

This means that nairaland can now track all it members!
What a cool programming?

1 Like

Re: Have You Observed The New Feature of Nairaland? by harbibi: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Yep. Seun taking care of business.
Re: Have You Observed The New Feature of Nairaland? by dytbabe: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
Na to dey ban ip address be that na
Seuns new toy
When that thing descends on him, na to jst dey toy with ppls IP address dey go
I trust am on that
grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Observed The New Feature of Nairaland? by legalwealth(m): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
dytbabe: Na to dey ban ip address be that na
Seuns new toy
When that thing descends on him, na to jst dey toy with ppls IP address dey go
I trust am on that
grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Observed The New Feature of Nairaland? by beatzbyraiyub(m): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
Yeah, it may sound sabo to many, but not to us- its called "cookies side". And if u dnt want them to track ur details next time u log in. Just scroll to ur browser settings n disable it, before opening any site, even if d site insist u turn it on, jst choose ignore;.
Re: Have You Observed The New Feature of Nairaland? by tonjeola(m): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
I was amazed too when i saw it. seun is working
Re: Have You Observed The New Feature of Nairaland? by legalwealth(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
beatzbyraiyub: Yeah, it may sound sabo to many, but not to us- its called "cookies side". And if u dnt want them to track ur details next time u log in. Just scroll to ur browser settings n disable it, before opening any site, even if d site insist u turn it on, jst choose ignore;.

Cool revelation in there! !!
Re: Have You Observed The New Feature of Nairaland? by fattbabakay(m): 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
beatzbyraiyub: Yeah, it may sound sabo to many, but not to us- its called "cookies side". And if u dnt want them to track ur details next time u log in. Just scroll to ur browser settings n disable it, before opening any site, even if d site insist u turn it on, jst choose ignore;.
u spoke ma mind bra!

(1) (Reply)

Help A JAVA Newbie / Android Apps That Solves Quadratic Equation And Also Shows Its Steps By Me / Programming Difficulties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.