Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,133 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Practical Illustration On How I Do Load My Clients' Payoneer For The First Time - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Practical Illustration On How I Do Load My Clients' Payoneer For The First Time (1343 Views)

Illustration On How The Naira Has So Depreciated / Pictorial Illustration On How To Convert Your Airtime To Cash / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practical Illustration On How I Do Load My Clients' Payoneer For The First Time by legalwealth(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
Should in case you don't know,you can load your payoneer for the first time easily with PayPal or Clickbank!

Firstly,let me start with how I loaded with PayPal which require some steps aside that of Clickbank which is as easy as ABC

Make sure you check the screenshots below to see the circled area which are funds loaded into Payoneer of a client I helped to process his payoneer recently.

What I did after the card was approved with the USA Bank account details sent along with it were:

1. I carved out his USA Dedicated VPN from our VPN database and then used it open a USA PayPal account for him with name on the account exactly how it is on his Payoneer.

2. The USA bank detail was added to the PayPal of which two deposits were sent to verify it and the PayPal account became verified.

3. I sent $90 from my own USA PayPal to his PayPal account out of which I then initiated withdrawal of $85 into the USA Bank account linked and confirmed on the PayPal.The $85 was loaded into the Payoneer after four(4) days out of which $60 was charged for 4-5 days DHL shipping of the card after it has been replaced because the initial one approved was shipped through standard delivery scheduled to enter Nigeria within 30 days with no guarantee on delivery but the delivery of the 4-5 days DHL shipping is 100% guaranteed because DHL will even give you a call should in case they can't locate your address.

Payoneer card sent via Standard delivery to be delivered by Post Office will be returned and at the end sent back to Payoneer who will then destroy it which is the paramount reason most are not getting the card delivered if they can't get across/locate your house.

Don't forget to check the screenshots below and do not forget to get across to me via http://ijamsolution.com/contact/ for assistance should you need your card to be loaded as described above OR by dropping your question(s) as comment

Re: Practical Illustration On How I Do Load My Clients' Payoneer For The First Time by Whois(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2014
Is it true they charge $1 to check account balance on atm machine?
Re: Practical Illustration On How I Do Load My Clients' Payoneer For The First Time by legalwealth(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
Whois: Is it true they charge $1 to check account balance on atm machine?

They charge anytime you check your balance via ATM but you check your balance via ATM when you check it via your account.

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Money Down / Benefits Of The Devalued Naira / Relocating To Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.