Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Nigerians In Aberdeen - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nigerians In Aberdeen (2272 Views)

Join The Aberdeen Crew - Males / Females: All Welcome / Females In Aberdeen / Females In Aberdeen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Aberdeen by shedidthat: 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hi Everyone,

Sorry if this has been asked already but are they any around? I moved here 3 months ago with my company from the Netherlands and I am yet to meet anybody apart from church and the church folks aren't very friendly. where una dey? Show yourselves please nairaland is my last hope:-)

Front page pls @ mods

p.s. I put this in romance because there is no "friendship" section but guys girls anyone is welcome to reply.
Re: Nigerians In Aberdeen by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
Oyo is your name
Re: Nigerians In Aberdeen by shedidthat: 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Lol Aguiyi.... someone told me the place was full of Nigerians but all I do is work sleep church and my flatmate is so boring one oyibo girl... I don tire for the place already. There are a lot of students in fact my brothers agemates have toasted me but I am looking for mature minds.
Re: Nigerians In Aberdeen by padeolu: 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
LoL, I know how frustrating that can be. Be calm, am sure you'll see 9ja peeps over there in Aberdeen on here. But also be careful aswell not to fall prey to the bad ones.
Re: Nigerians In Aberdeen by yinkeys(m): 12:00am On Jul 12, 2014
Nigerians r there. But I think most go there to school in those petroleum engineering schools o. Mostly masters & phd students. Babe u won't really find o. Most pple jus go there strictly for business & they r out. @ least uv got nairaland. We cud keep u company @ least. Wud u like to b frnds
Re: Nigerians In Aberdeen by shedidthat: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2014
Lol thanks yinkeys yes nairaland is great lets be friends lol

Padeolu imagine there are a few nigerians in the office I will soon start famzing lol but you know people can be somehow but I guess I just have to put myself out there.

Its a saturday I have no weekend plans in aberdeen so just gonna go to the airport and go to london for the weekend boredom will not kill someone in this scotland lol
Re: Nigerians In Aberdeen by padeolu: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
shedidthat: Lol thanks yinkeys yes nairaland is great lets be friends lol

Padeolu imagine there are a few nigerians in the office I will soon start famzing lol but you know people can be somehow but I guess I just have to put myself out there.

Its a saturday I have no weekend plans in aberdeen so just gonna go to the airport and go to london for the weekend boredom will not kill someone in this scotland lol
I get that, does that mean you'll be spending all your weekends in London? Prolly you should consider making friends with some other Africans (if you find any), prolly by that, you'll get to catch some fun. As yinkeys suggested, you can aswell try the Nairaland addiction pill, no dull moment here.
Re: Nigerians In Aberdeen by yinkeys(m): 12:48am On Jul 29, 2014
@shedidthat whats up o. How r u finding the place now. Keep us posted na. smiley
Re: Nigerians In Aberdeen by AdaezeJesus: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hi, am Mary Ogochukwu from Anambra state but based in Enugu state. Am 25 and a graduate. Am à devoted Christian girl searching for true love. Am averagely tall and slim fair and beautiful. Genotype is AA. Desiring a dark handsome igbo guy 28-33 graduate and working. A lover of God's word and righteousness. Here's my watspp number 07035652266
Re: Nigerians In Aberdeen by jaker(m): 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hi. I'm a UK guy living in Aberdeen. I would love to meet any Naija girl visiting here and get to know you better! Mob 07704167055. John

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wife / Need Fellow Lesbian and Guys With Big Packs / My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.