Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Practical Cisco Routers And Switches Configuration For 3k - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Practical Cisco Routers And Switches Configuration For 3k (1094 Views)

Best deals on High-Configuration America-Imported Laptops / Free Practical Peachtree Accounting Training Manual For Dummiess / Free Two Weeks Practical Training On Solar Power Inverter System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practical Cisco Routers And Switches Configuration For 3k by dellydigit: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2008
Hello all
This is a program for those who have got CCNA level of knowledge without any hands on experience and those who are willing to write CCNA. Any participant that demonstrate exceptional ability will be retained as part of the team that will conduct training in other part of the country. This is an intensive course conducted by my humble self with CCNP Certification and provides an excellent exposure to the necessary concepts and practical aspects. My Cisco Router and switches are on ground and you dont have to pay before the day. I want you to see the facilities i have on ground and then decide if it is worth paying for. But one thing i can assure you is that you will get value for your money.

At the end of this training, you will gain the knowldge required to
1. identify cables required to connect equipments
2. Perform base configuration on Cisco routers and switches
3. Build and rebuild a small office Network
4. Configure security features on routers and switches
5. Use Security and device manager to configure a router.
5. Add a network to an existing one
6. configure VLan and spanning tree protocol

All participants will have access to tonnes of cisco bokks and material.

If you are interested in this offer, call dele on 08067197241 or email me on dellydigit@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Use Spss, E-views And Other Statistical Softwares In Three (3) Days / We Are Starting Up PMI Ogun Chapter / Seismic & Well Logging Interpretation Training (petrel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.