Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

How I Killed, Drained Teenager’s Blood For Money Ritual – Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Killed, Drained Teenager’s Blood For Money Ritual – Suspect (2614 Views)

Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual / 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) / Jobless Graduate Murdered For Ritual, Suspect In Police Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Killed, Drained Teenager’s Blood For Money Ritual – Suspect by collynz02: 8:13am On Jul 12, 2014
It is only a matter of time before we have the equivalent of boko haram in the South west.
Human life is fast losing its sanctity over there

1 Like

Re: How I Killed, Drained Teenager’s Blood For Money Ritual – Suspect by Yeske2(m): 8:24am On Jul 12, 2014
WTF!
Re: How I Killed, Drained Teenager’s Blood For Money Ritual – Suspect by EmeeNaka: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2014
Omexonomy: It seems the south west have finaly succeeded the south east
Ibadan Yoruba people i hail una. What happen to hard work oh you want to work smart
there has never been a ritual den in SE. Have you heard of any?

2 Likes

Re: How I Killed, Drained Teenager’s Blood For Money Ritual – Suspect by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2014
Evil ness has no depth..the evil that men do,lives after them.
Re: How I Killed, Drained Teenager’s Blood For Money Ritual – Suspect by dwilliams: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2014
Slimy bastards
Re: How I Killed, Drained Teenager’s Blood For Money Ritual – Suspect by SpaceGoat: 10:04am On Jul 12, 2014
can i just get one sensible advice?? am at a cross road cry https://www.nairaland.com/1809349/how-caught-girl-doing-it
Re: How I Killed, Drained Teenager’s Blood For Money Ritual – Suspect by Firefire(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2014
God please heal Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How I Killed, Drained Teenager’s Blood For Money Ritual – Suspect by Willywilly7: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2014
Yoruba people, which kind people bi dis?
Re: How I Killed, Drained Teenager’s Blood For Money Ritual – Suspect by AustineE1: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2014
Yorubas and there many gods!I ve said times-without-number that Yorubas must institute a cultural re-orientation and desuade there youths from this believe in moribund traditions and rituals,For God sake this is 21st century and some people still believe that consulting Ogun,Oshogbo,Orisha,Sango and a host of ineffectual dieties can give them success in daily human endeavour,it is absurd and denigrates humanity,whatever culture practised in the south-west that does not uphold the sanctity of human life must immediately be jettisoned...God bless Nigeria.
Btw why are some yoruba states bearing the name of dieties e.g Ogun and capital of Osun,known as Oshogbo etc!Religion as the constitution stated shld be seperated from 'state'!am proposing a change of name for these states and some one shld please notify south-west delegates at the on-going conference to do something about this.
Re: How I Killed, Drained Teenager’s Blood For Money Ritual – Suspect by Faun(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2014
Before even clicking on the thread, I already knew the people capable of committing such an abominable, disgusting crime.
...And I was never disappointed.

1 Like

Re: How I Killed, Drained Teenager’s Blood For Money Ritual – Suspect by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
Tyche: RIP young blood. This is a lesson on trust and over familiarity

All NL Yoruba internet warriors; barcanista and co, make una come.

Sprinkles holy water on the thread
I'm not a Yoruba...

The act is a condemnable one! A big shame to the society
Re: How I Killed, Drained Teenager’s Blood For Money Ritual – Suspect by Tyche(m): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
barcanista: I'm not a Yoruba...

The act is a condemnable one! A big shame to the society

You are a despicable phucking bigot bro, no offence

2 Likes

Re: How I Killed, Drained Teenager’s Blood For Money Ritual – Suspect by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
Tyche:

You are a despicable phucking bigot bro, no offence
Tell that to your leprosy stricken fada
Re: How I Killed, Drained Teenager’s Blood For Money Ritual – Suspect by Tyche(m): 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
barcanista: Tell that to your leprosy stricken fada

I know you don't have a father bro, I pity the filty cu.n.t that belched you. No offence
Re: How I Killed, Drained Teenager’s Blood For Money Ritual – Suspect by delishpot: 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bottom line, watch how and where you go with anyone. Poor child got killed like a goat. Chei, God no sidon dey look na! Time don reach to just hand pick evil people make us the good ones see space rest and enjoy the world you create.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikirun Robbery Update (photos) / Driver Connive With Others 2 Rob,Rape & Bury A Lady Alive In Abuja(shocking Pics / See The Resultant Effects Of Taking meth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.