Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Charge You Devices Faster - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Charge You Devices Faster (614 Views)

How To Get Faster Internet Speed Using DNS Hack / Design And Build Of A 48v 40a Mppt Solar Charge Controller. (version 1) / Movies File Formats, Subtitles, Choosing The Best For Your Devices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charge You Devices Faster by esekruzzz(m): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2014
Keeping things short.
Some of us need our devices to charge faster
The blackberry premium charger does that and it works with blackberry devices, android tablets and phones and your nokia lumia devices too. it works faster than the charger that came in the box with these devices. You don't have to switch your device off or put it on airplane mode to charge faster.
I'm not a dealer I'm just tired of having to plug in my device over night to get a full charge.

Re: Charge You Devices Faster by dreamworld: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2014
esekruzzz: Keeping things short.
Some of us need our devices to charge faster
The blackberry premium charger does that and it works with blackberry devices, android tablets and phones and your nokia lumia devices too. it works faster than the charger that came in the box with these devices. You don't have to switch your device off or put it on airplane mode to charge faster.
I'm not a dealer I'm just tired of having to plug in my device over night to get a full charge.

it not just a bb charger
. get a higher amp charger
any charger with amp from 1a to 2a charger ur mobile phone fully less than 2hours

check the amp on the charger written underneath it before u purchase

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Comeback: Bringing The Dead Back To Life / Does The Release Of Pepper Signal We Are Entering A New Age? / Microsoft Lumia 640 XL Is Now Available To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.