Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Your Automobile Shipping Needs - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Your Automobile Shipping Needs (1490 Views)

Get A Lovely Website For Your Automobile Business Today / For Your Automobile&heavy Duty Haulage Truck Repairs & Servicing Needs / For your automobile spare parts check out for this (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Automobile Shipping Needs by Daddypearl: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2008
Hi Guys,

Just for your information, Safmarine container lines has a direct service from Houston to Tincan. Note that this is not a RORO service. Transit time - 17 - 20 days

You can also track your shipment on your mobile if you're in Naija. Send your sms to +45609910263. Fear not, the charge is same as what the local service provider is charging for sms.

How to do it;

if you want to track using your Bill of Lading number, go to send message, type BL space 9digit bl number. If you're tracking using Container number - type CN space 11digit container number and press send to the number above. It's that simple.

However, if you have other shipping needs, I'll be disposed to offer what ever assistance available. No be concession/waiver matter o!

Best Regards

Daddypearl
Re: Your Automobile Shipping Needs by TayoD1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2008
@Daddypearl,

When is your next shipping to Lagos and how much will you ship from Minnesota?

And by the way, hope say your ships no dey pass through Somali waters o. I no want make pirates kidnap my cargo. grin
Re: Your Automobile Shipping Needs by Daddypearl: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2008
@Tayo-D,

Minnesota is an Inland location and we do not have a service from there. However these are the ports we cover - Direct Service on our MPV trade (Multi Purpose Vessel) - from Houston and Camden to Tincan and Onne. we do accomodate containers in this service apart from oil related and specialty equipment.

All cargo from Charleston, Savannah, Jacksonville, Newyork will have to go through our transshipment port- Reason for transshipment is because the mother vessels that depart from USA are too large for the ports in Nigeria. So they have to discharge into smaller feeder vessels that can carry between 1000 - 2000TEUs (Twenty feet Equivalent) that the draft can accomodate.

Somalia is a far cry from our route.

Please also feel free to log www.safmarine.com for more details.

Regards
Re: Your Automobile Shipping Needs by TayoD1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2008
I know MN is off-route but some companies provide transport services or at least have partners who could transport to the ports.
Re: Your Automobile Shipping Needs by Daddypearl: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2008
@Tayo-d,

I can not offer that assistance from here. However, find below contacts for my colleague that coordinate business out of Mid West Area which covers MN for further assistance.

Catherine Lund
email- chisclsal@us.safmarine.com
Phone: 847 619 4813

Or Our USA National Client Sales Team

email: usasclsalgen@us.safmarine.com
phone: 877 740 6400

Please provide update for further action.
Re: Your Automobile Shipping Needs by arnold2g3(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2008
Can you plz contact me i am in the houston area and have couple of questions for you if you dont mind. infiniteautos@gmail.com thanks
Re: Your Automobile Shipping Needs by Kafin(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2008
Oga DP,

I called your Toronto office (905) 361 3050 - to arrange for a 45feet High Cube container to Lagos. The guy that took the call informed me that he is not intersted in shipping used cars to Lagos.

Your advertised transit time is very impresive, and I want to check if you can help twist his arm a little bit. You can reach me at Kafinkata@yahoo.ca

Regards,
Kafin
Re: Your Automobile Shipping Needs by OCEANLANE: 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2008
FM : OCEANLANE SHIPPING / VAUPRES.B
MANAGING DIRECTOR
02 BP 1542 COTONOU - BENIN
E-MAIL : oceanlane-shipping@hotmail.com
Web : www.oceanems.com
Office Tel / Fax : +229 97 97 40 40
Mobile Tel : +229 97 97 40 40 / +1 678 389 9840

You can contact me in COTONOU ( Benin ) ; I have a shipipng company in USA and in West Africa .

I can offer you very competitive rates with 5 to 6 direct monthly sailings .

Best Regards
B.VAUPRES
Re: Your Automobile Shipping Needs by dieter(m): 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2008
>>> TAYO-D

Dear Tayo,
good day. I have just come back from Minnesota and met some local truck dealer who is moving my truck together with somebody else's truck from Minnesota to the USA Eastcoast for shipment to Naija.

Send me an eMail to my address and I will forward it to him.
He can then contact you directly, if he wanted to, because I do not know whether he would appreciate his contact details to be posted here openly online on the net. He should rather post them here himself if he liked.

But maybe he can haul you vehicle together with his trucks. That might become cheaper for you?!
Best regards
Dieter
Re: Your Automobile Shipping Needs by OCEANLANE: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2008
OCEANLANE SHIPPING / VAUPRES.B

E-MAIL : oceanlane-shipping@hotmail.com

Mobile Tel : +229 97 97 40 40 / +1 678 389 9840

I can offer you very competitive rates with 5 to 6 direct monthly sailings .

Best Regards
B.VAUPRES

(1) (Reply)

2000 Mercedes ML430 UPDATED / Toyota Corrolla 2002 At A Give Away Price Of N1.15m / Driving Schools In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.