Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

I Want To Buy White Plastic Chairs In Large Quantity - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Want To Buy White Plastic Chairs In Large Quantity (13780 Views)

Plastic Chairs And Tables Distributorship / Plastic/polythene Bag Making Machine / Plastic Bag Making Machines For Sale At Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy White Plastic Chairs In Large Quantity by upengineer: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2014
I want to purchase WHITE PLASTIC CHAIRS in large quantity of 10 to 15 dozens. At what cheapest rate can i get the chairs, the company or location where i can get the chairs. I am based in Lagos.
Re: I Want To Buy White Plastic Chairs In Large Quantity by tunday4real(m): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
black horse is located in IBADAN. I bough mine at cheapest price ever.
choose from numerous samples and get discount.
To locate them,
Call/whatsapp Denis: 08035050794.

Thanks.
Re: I Want To Buy White Plastic Chairs In Large Quantity by DEUNSTOPPABLE(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
upengineer: I want to purchase WHITE PLASTIC CHAIRS in large quantity of 10 to 15 dozens. At what cheapest rate can i get the chairs, the company or location where i can get the chairs. I am based in Lagos.

You wan eat am?
Re: I Want To Buy White Plastic Chairs In Large Quantity by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
There is one warehouse I know along Agege Pencinemal to Agbotikunyo Road they have different type such as KLM etc.
Re: I Want To Buy White Plastic Chairs In Large Quantity by directimport: 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
how much
Re: I Want To Buy White Plastic Chairs In Large Quantity by Unik2me: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2015
Pls can someone help with information on where I can buy in quantity here in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy White Plastic Chairs In Large Quantity by tunday4real(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
At Fundem Nigeria Enterprises,we sell all various kind of chairs,tables,rugs,carpet grass,window blinds and all interior decors.

We are major distributor for Blackhorse and Royal Comfort products.

We also supply chairs and tables,all interior decoration accessories.

We treat all our customers as king and delivers to any locations in Nigeria.

Try us Today and you will never Regret it.

Call or Whatsapp Denis: 08035050794.

Check Here Also: https://www.nairaland.com/1809708/want-buy-white-plastic-chairs#71393098

https://www.bio/freetools

Re: I Want To Buy White Plastic Chairs In Large Quantity by upengineer: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
tunday4real:
At Fundem Nigeria Enterprises,we sell all various kind of chairs,tables,rugs,carpet grass,window blinds and all interior decors.

We are major distributor for Blackhorse and Royal Comfort products.

We also supply chairs and tables,all interior decoration accessories.

We treat all our customers as king and delivers to any locations in Nigeria.

Try us Today and you will never Regret it.

Contact Us On..+234-8123519947
Whatsapp Only +234-8159327007

Check Here Also: https://www.nairaland.com/1809708/want-buy-white-plastic-chairs#71393098

where is your location
Re: I Want To Buy White Plastic Chairs In Large Quantity by Yanucar: 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hello everyone, it seems to me that seating items, the frame of which is made of metal, are the most versatile. They are suitable for use in normal conditions and where there are many visitors, outdoors, with high humidity. And for each case, you can choose the most successful option. In any case, custom metal chairs can be made from quality material.

(1) (Reply)

I Have 3 Macks With 40ft Flatbeds - Need Goods From Outside Lagos / Judesk.com Nairaland Customer Support-buy And Sell Your E-currencies / Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.