Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Your Favourite PC Accessories - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Your Favourite PC Accessories (604 Views)

Which Is Your Favourite Browser? / Which Is Your Favourite Search Engine? / Your Favourite Torrent Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favourite PC Accessories by LordReed(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2014
Do you have any favourite PC accessories? List them here.
Re: Your Favourite PC Accessories by DJEhimond(m): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2014
My JBL Playup speaker. Gives me this feeling of being live in the studio whenever I use it with my laptop at home.
Re: Your Favourite PC Accessories by LordReed(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
DJEhimond: My JBL Playup speaker. Gives me this feeling of being live in the studio whenever I use it with my laptop at home.

Connects by Bluetooth?
Re: Your Favourite PC Accessories by DJEhimond(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
LordReed:

Connects by Bluetooth?

Yea.
Re: Your Favourite PC Accessories by LordReed(m): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
DJEhimond:

Yea.

Awesome!
Re: Your Favourite PC Accessories by LordReed(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
I just can't do without a USB external HDD. I have 3 of them and I'm still going to go for a 4th.
Re: Your Favourite PC Accessories by Fulaman198(m): 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
Graphics card/GPU. Without one, I can't do any serious gaming. After that a good SSD and CPU for my engineering work.
Re: Your Favourite PC Accessories by LordReed(m): 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
Fulaman198: Graphics card/GPU. Without one, I can't do any serious gaming. After that a good SSD and CPU for my engineering work.

Oh wow you have an SSD in your machine? Desktop or laptop?
Re: Your Favourite PC Accessories by Fulaman198(m): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
LordReed:

Oh wow you have an SSD in your machine? Desktop or laptop?

Windows hybrid laptop (2 in 1)
Re: Your Favourite PC Accessories by LordReed(m): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
Fulaman198:

Windows hybrid laptop (2 in 1)

Nice one. Does it have dGPU?

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite PC Accessories by Fulaman198(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
LordReed:

Nice one. Does it have dGPU?

The Integrated Intel HD4400 GPU is good enough to play some 3D games like World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, Hitman, Battlefield 3 on low res, and FIFA 14 (highest settings). It's not bad, certainly not on the level of Intel Iris Pro, or Kaveri, but the CPU is an Intel Core i5 4200U. I do have a desktop computer that I use mainly for gaming, my laptop hybrid is mainly used for work. My desktop has no SSD, but it does have an Intel Core i7-4700, an AMD Radeon HD7950 Overclocked, 8 gigs of RAM, and 1TB of hard drive space.
Re: Your Favourite PC Accessories by LordReed(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
Fulaman198:

The Integrated Intel HD4400 GPU is good enough to play some 3D games like World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, Hitman, Battlefield 3 on low res, and FIFA 14 (highest settings). It's not bad, certainly not on the level of Intel Iris Pro, or Kaveri, but the CPU is an Intel Core i5 4200U. I do have a desktop computer that I use mainly for gaming, my laptop hybrid is mainly used for work. My desktop has no SSD, but it does have an Intel Core i7-4700, an AMD Radeon HD7950 Overclocked, 8 gigs of RAM, and 1TB of hard drive space.

Wicked! Somehow for me I have abandoned the idea of owning a desktop machine. May have to revive that.
Re: Your Favourite PC Accessories by Fulaman198(m): 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
LordReed:

Wicked! Somehow for me I have abandoned the idea of owning a desktop machine. May have to revive that.

I don't know it's a good idea to abandon Desktops in my opinion. They are not easy to carry around. Chips and Processors and Onboard graphics continue to improve, that's where I think I will remain. I hardly even touch my Desktop anymore. The good thing about some ultrabooks with Windows 8.1 capability is that Windows Tablets/Ultrabooks and laptops with Windows 8.1 OS have Miracast capability (most of the new ones coming out), so you can wirelessly stream your devices media (whether it's a game or movie or whatever is on your screen) to a Miracast compliant device. Then buy a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse and hook it up to your device and voila, you have a desktop running on your device. Something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmMYjVPhTlg
Re: Your Favourite PC Accessories by Solitin40: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
Press this link to make Over #4000 with just #100 too simple try it https://www./Odds/home/affiliate515759

(1) (Reply)

Quality Laptops, Notebooks & Mini Pads For As Low As 59k / How To Error "923" And "24" On Android? / How Do I Rotate Video Before Burning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.