Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Khloe Kardashian Says Lamar Odom Cheated With Another Woman On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Kardashian Says Lamar Odom Cheated With Another Woman On Her Birthday (1490 Views)

Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her / IcePrince Loved Up With Ronke Tiamiyu, Another Woman In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Says Lamar Odom Cheated With Another Woman On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2014
KHLOE Kardashian and Lamar Odom's marriage was riddled with infidelity rumours.

But the truth has finally come out – and it's worse than we thought.
Not only did Lamar cheat on Kim's sister while they were married, but he did it on Khloe's birthday, and she lied to cover for him.

Khloe, 30, admitted the shocking truths about her relationship during a preview of Sunday's episode.

"Let me tell you something," she said. "Last year on my birthday I lied to everyone."

"I had to lie and say I was with my husband when in fact my husband was missing with another girl. Okay?"

"I lied and I gave up my Beyonce tickets. That's how badly I was hiding."

Khloe and Lamar tied the knot in 2009 but they divorced in 2013.

The brunette beauty is currently dating rapper French Montana.

We're glad to see things are looking brighter, Khloe.

Re: Khloe Kardashian Says Lamar Odom Cheated With Another Woman On Her Birthday by lanrefront1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
So I take it that French rapper Montana will never ever cheat on her....

.....this ladies should stop it will all the drama....... if she's serious about having a family life, she should learn to endure a little with a man.....

......and if she's really seriously looking for very faithful man, then why is she constantly going for entertainers or celebrities....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Reduce The Fatness Of My Hand / Don Jazzy's Biograhy And All About Him / I Want To Remarry, But To A Man Who Doesn't Lie - Uche Ogbodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.