Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? (2365 Views)

Went For FCMB Aptitude Test Today / Diamond Bank Apptitude Test Today In Umuahia / Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
Please lets come and share our experiences. Result to be out 22nd july
Re: Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? by lillya(f): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
I did Cowleg. This ur name sha. Well am not good with maths but the rest was good all in all am hopeful. I loved how the exam was conducted, you breeze in b4 u know it u breeze out. What abt urs?
Re: Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
lillya: I did Cowleg. This ur name sha. Well am not good with maths but the rest was good all in all am hopeful. I loved how the exam was conducted, you breeze in b4 u know it u breeze out. What abt urs?
hehehe dont you like to munch my user name? Anyway i wrote in second shift 12-2pm, the exam wasnt funny o o o. The english aspect was nice and easy but challenging with the maths aspect was hell, ya but i know i wil score above average. I heard its not full scholarship o o o, where was your centre?
Re: Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? by lillya(f): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mine was in NIIT wuse Abuja.
Re: Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
lillya: Mine was in NIIT wuse Abuja.

Cool!!!!!! Success to.us
Re: Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? by lillya(f): 5:43am On Jul 13, 2014
cowleg:

Cool!!!!!! Success to.us
Amen
Re: Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? by eduxerxes: 6:10am On Jul 13, 2014
ȋ̝̊̅̄ didn't borther to write after my experience in 2012. I did the exam, had A++. Applied for Oracle 3G, and I was asked to pay N150,000 for the training. I now asked where the scholarship comes in and they said..."Normal training fee is 350k, that it has been subsidized to 150k" damn! Its still not affordable, I had to forego the whole thing. I think they shouldn't be misleading people with that term "scholarship" because its purely ICT subsidy (just like fuel subsidy ish)!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 13, 2014
eduxerxes: ȋ̝̊̅̄ didn't borther to write after my experience in 2012. I did the exam, had A++. Applied for Oracle 3G, and I was asked to pay N150,000 for the training. I now asked where the scholarship comes in and they said..."Normal training fee is 350k, that it has been subsidized to 150k" damn! Its still not affordable, I had to forego the whole thing. I think they shouldn't be misleading people with that term "scholarship" because its purely ICT subsidy (just like fuel subsidy ish)!
lol anyway it is still advantageous for those who are serious and desirous of a career in ICT
Re: Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? by arshavineering(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2014
when NIIT requested application for a scholarship I laughed ; cos those people can never do anything free for any person..them and mtn I no know who better pass...try get A++; u go still pay money even if na 100naira
Re: Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
arshavineering: when NIIT requested application for a scholarship I laughed ; cos those people can never do anything free for any person..them and mtn I no know who better pass...try get A++; u go still pay money even if na 100naira

Anyways
Re: Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? by braindamage(m): 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
lillya:
Mine was in NIIT wuse Abuja.
...I wrote..and passed.
Re: Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
braindamage:
...I wrote..and passed.
did you got full scholarship?
Re: Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? by braindamage(m): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2014
cowleg:
did you got full scholarship?
..It is a partial scholarship. Like a (60-70)% scholarship.
Re: Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
braindamage:
..It is a partial scholarship. Like a (60-70)% scholarship.

How much did yu pay and which course you took!!!
Re: Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? by vivalavida(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
All of u will pass.
No one will fail
NIIT is just after ur money.
They will give u all partial scholarship.
Re: Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
vivalavida:
All of u will pass.
No one will fail
NIIT is just after ur money.
They will give u all partial scholarship.
yea a friend did not attend exam but still score A+
Re: Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
I'm surprised that Nigerians are still falling for that NIIT Scam. grin grin grin

Every year, they gather people at different locations across the country and promise them some scholarship and a possible trip to India. At the end of the day, everybody ends up paying through their noses.

If they want to offer people discounts for their training programmes, let them do so in a public advert instead of tagging it a scholarship. It's daylight robbery!
Re: Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? by braindamage(m): 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
nairalandist:
I'm surprised that Nigerians are still falling for that NIIT Scam. grin grin grin

Every year, they gather people at different locations across the country and promise them some scholarship and a possible trip to India. At the end of the day, everybody ends up paying through their noses.

If they want to offer people discounts for their training programmes, let them do so in a public advert instead of tagging it a scholarship. It's daylight robbery!
...Not daylight robbery.. I am a recipient. Would have paid 2x the amount I paid for the present program I run. The partial scholarship still offers me an extra space for a second program. I feel they have sticked to our agreement so far. Most colleges in the UK and U.S offer partial scholarship too. If you stay in Abuja, send me a mail(epum.michael@yahoo.com), we could meet for me to lay credence to all I have said.
Re: Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2014
braindamage:
...Not daylight robbery.. I am a recipient. Would have paid 2x the amount I paid for the present program I run. The partial scholarship still offers me an extra space for a second program. I feel they have sticked to our agreement so far. Most colleges in the UK and U.S offer partial scholarship too. If you stay in Abuja, send me a mail(epum.michael@yahoo.com), we could meet for me to lay credence to all I have said.

I don't know if you work for NIIT or something, but the truth still remains that the 'scholarship' being advertised is misleading. Instead of calling it a scholarship, let them do adverts for price reduction in the cost of their fees. It's lack of educational policies that make for-profit computer schools like NIIT advertise scholarships without being screened.

And please.... never compare NIIT too UK & US Colleges. These are universities we're talking about here. Do you think a Nigerian can go to the USA and open one computer school there and start advertising scholarships without getting bounced by the government? Oga!
Re: Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? by braindamage(m): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
nairalandist:

I don't know if you work for NIIT or something, but the truth still remains that the 'scholarship' being advertised is misleading. Instead of calling it a scholarship, let them do adverts for price reduction in the cost of their fees. It's lack of educational policies that make for-profit computer schools like NIIT advertise scholarships without being screened.

And please.... never compare NIIT too UK & US Colleges. These are universities we're talking about here. Do you think a Nigerian can go to the USA and open one computer school there and start advertising scholarships without getting bounced by the government? Oga!
...sadly, you've failed to understand what I spelt out. First, I don't work for NIIT. When you pass the scholarship, they give you an acknowledgement letter(see attached picture carefully, please read it). I never compared NIIT to UK and U.S colleges, I only said that the issue of partial scholarship is not alien to NIIT. I sincerely do not think it is fair to call the scholarship misleading, our educational policies have a myriad of problems, I don't think this is one. I personally would not have the money for this program I enrolled for, if not the partial scholarship presented to me. They have been open and transparent so far to me.

Re: Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
braindamage:
...Not daylight robbery.. I am a recipient. Would have paid 2x the amount I paid for the present program I run. The partial scholarship still offers me an extra space for a second program. I feel they have sticked to our agreement so far. Most colleges in the UK and U.S offer partial scholarship too. If you stay in Abuja, send me a mail(epum.michael@yahoo.com), we could meet for me to lay credence to all I have said....sadly, you've failed to understand what I spelt out. First, I don't work for NIIT. When you pass the scholarship, they give you an acknowledgement letter(see attached picture carefully, please read it). I never compared NIIT to UK and U.S colleges, I only said that the issue of partial scholarship is not alien to NIIT. I sincerely do not think it is fair to call the scholarship misleading, our educational policies have a myriad of problems, I don't think this is one. I personally would not have the money for this program I enrolled for, if not the partial scholarship presented to me. They have been open and transparent so far to me.

Sir, I never argued the fact that NIIT gives the so called scholarships, but as sound-minded individuals we need to know when to draw the line between reduction in prices of programmes and actual scholarships. That so called partial scholarship is more of a marketing strategy to me. While I don't have anything against any legally recognized computer school doing their businesses in Nigeria, I speak as a Nigerian who really wants to know the true intention of this Indian computer school called NIIT. If they are investigated well, the aim of the so called scholarship might just be to gather students steadily annually, rather than improving the knowledgebase of the citizens of this country.

Bros, we see things from different perspectives so I really won't blame you if you don't catch my drift. No offence to the guys at NIIT, but if the aim of the scholarship isn't really to improve the skills of the Nigerian Youth at large, then I'm afraid it's a scam.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Academic Recruitment At Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto / Trust Bond Groups Aptitude Test, 2016 / My Husband Is About To Miss A Great Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.