Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] (3748 Views)

Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) / Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris / Uti Nwachukwu Is Nigeria's Hottest Male Model. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by omoreporter: 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2014

BEARD’S AREN’T SUPPOSED TO LOOK THIS GOOD?! The hottest male model in this galaxy, also has the greatest beard of ALL TIME..

That is Ben Dahlhaus. They call him “hot Jesus.” And he is a man who is unreasonably attractive. His beard is godly, and he was obviously sent to us from some other realm where this level of hotness is a regular thing.

Enjoy these photos and be happy that some higher power blessed us with Ben Dahlhaus:

More photos below.......
Source:http://www.omogist.com/2014/07/meet-to-hottest-male-model-ever-with.html
Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by omoreporter: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
cute
Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by dytbabe: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
Smth abt his eyes
*melting*
Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by omoreporter: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
dytbabe: Smth abt his eyes
*melting*

seriously?

I have such eye tooo * wink
Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by dytbabe: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
omoreporter:

seriously?

I have such eye tooo * wink

Picture or iddonblvit

1 Like

Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by adanduka: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
He looks good but will look better without a beard.

4 Likes

Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Xsenga(f): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
THIS GUY MAKE SENCE DIE. kiss
Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by englishmart(m): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hottest gay ever. Mumu man Wey no know Wetin fit am
Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Tymax(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hmm! See them!
dytbabe: Smth abt his eyes
*melting*
Xsenga: THIS GUY MAKE SENCE DIE. kiss
Smh. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Medunah: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
The guy is cute buh long beard is a No No for me
Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
Medunah: The guy is cute buh long beard is a No No for me
you are beautiful!
Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by 1stola: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
mntheeeewu!
#spit on thread.

1 Like

Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Medunah: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
Johnzzy: you are beautiful!
*grinning from ear to ear*
Thanks
Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Smartsyn(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
Beards scratch me..
Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by macklef(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
johnzzy: You are beautiful
Medunah:
*grinning from ear to ear*
Thanks

Na wash.
Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Medunah: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
macklef:

Na wash.

Do u av any probs wif our comments? angry
Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by MISSYTOSIN(f): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
The beards- I don't like soo much

But his eyes- jeeeeeeeez, fu****g sexy.
Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by CaptainBomb(m): 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Osama twin brother.
Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by priscaoge(f): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
Cute and S*e*x*y Dudegringrin but don't like beards @allundecided
Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by hummerwise(m): 12:09am On Jul 13, 2014
priscaoge: Cute and S*e*x*y Dudegringrin but don't like beards @allundecided

NA 2mins remain, you 4 fine wella grin
Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by jones9ice: 1:27am On Jul 13, 2014
i swear i won dey keep my beard now i go use relaxer die cool

1 Like

Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by fanficgirl(f): 5:22am On Jul 13, 2014
He would be gorgeous if he cut that atrocious beard.
Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by omoreporter: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2014
dytbabe:

Picture or iddonblvit

lol......am really his jnr bros. If u see him, u've seen me too. So no need of pix verification b4 believing.

I really have those sexy eyes shocked shocked
Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by lilmax(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2014
The beard no make sense
Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Chanchit: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2014
adanduka: He looks good but will look better without a beard.

Forget it, without that beard he would look ordinary, thats his trademark.
Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by nikkypearl(f): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ok!seen!

I don't do cute guys!
Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by SugaryBelle(f): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
Its a pity.
Re: Meet To The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by daryoor(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
abeg who get renly baratheon(of game of throne) picture, make you see fineat boy with sexy beard.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Se**xing Anoda Man’s Wife In Hotel Room / Davido Play With His Gateman Has He Return With His New Car(pics,video) / See Wedding Photos : Favor Iwueze Joy Joy Joy Marries The Love Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.