Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims. (12663 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State / 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims. by Sijo01(f): 6:03am On Jul 13, 2014
ignis: Op, you forgot to mention Shekau and Osama. ..

Op said celebrities not terrorist.
Re: Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims. by justi4jesu(f): 6:20am On Jul 13, 2014
Janet jackson i heard just turned muslim cheesy nice

Whether muslim or xtian as long as we do the right thing, no ish cheesy
Re: Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims. by justi4jesu(f): 6:20am On Jul 13, 2014
Sijo01:

LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims. by IAMBREEZY: 7:11am On Jul 13, 2014
missdebs: so what shuld we now do
ok jump third mainland bridge now. tongue
Re: Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims. by IAMBREEZY: 7:14am On Jul 13, 2014
Sijo01:

Don't mind that bush girl she trying to be funny. gringrin
Re: Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims. by Fatdon(m): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2014
Re: Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims. by ITbomb(m): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2014
Sijo01:

Any difference?
Anybody that appears too much in the media is a celebrity including my favourite Arnold Scatternigga
Re: Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims. by balaclava: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2014
OP, Good 1, but the list of Christian Celebrities r endless, but it doesnt mean both christain or muslim celebrities will end in heaven. its just a "religion thing".
Re: Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims. by Sijo01(f): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2014
ITbomb:
Any difference?
Anybody that appears too much in the media is a celebrity including my favourite Arnold Scatternigga

Inorder news, sheku n osama are your role model.
Re: Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims. by ITbomb(m): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2014
Sijo01:

Inorder news, sheku n osama are your role model.
The only thing that connects sheku and me is that he likes fresh punny especially virgins as for osama, like me, he likes bombs, I mean real nukes not those improvised rubbish sheku boys dey throw
Re: Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims. by Sijo01(f): 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
wite111: .Ini Edo and Desmond go back to school.I can not laugh enough.Read more here: wyne1..nl/2014/07/photos-ini-edo-and-desmond-elliot-go.html?m=1

What's there to laugh about mstcheeeew. abeg dont mention me again, keep your blog to yourself.
Re: Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims. by Abbey2sam(m): 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
maingwaest: Just ten? Indeed islam is growing fast.

I just dey laugh; D
Re: Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims. by Mcbussy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
fellis: Janet Jackson only converted to Islam because of her billionaire husband Wissam Al Mana. Her name shouldn't be on that list grin

hehehehe grin ....more like she's in it to tap some resources cheesy
Re: Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims. by eievans(m): 6:17am On Jul 14, 2014
I know of Akon and micheal Jackson but never knew this ones. Thanks for the list...

1 Like

Re: Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims. by ayobase(m): 7:47am On Jul 14, 2014
it is not an issue if the conversion is not based on selfish reasons, but solely on deep personal conviction.
Re: Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims. by Fatdon(m): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2014
eievans: I know of Akon and micheal Jackson but never knew this ones. Thanks for the list...
You mean to say JANET JACKSON.
Re: Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims. by adanduka: 9:46am On Jul 14, 2014
Don't see their trademark dark forehead
Re: Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims. by Freiburger(m): 10:27am On Jul 14, 2014
I knew they were all muslims, so whats next?
Re: Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims. by Brandybliss(f): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2014
Abi oo nonsense post
Re: Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims. by 9jaforlife: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2014

But you knew those ones already! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Khloe Slams Troll Who Compared Her Achievement To That Of ExHousemates / The Most Beutiful Feet Of 12 Hottest Celebrities / Alexreports Recognised By Femi Adesina & Garba Shehu, Presidential Assistants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.