Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Urgently In Need Of A Lawyer - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgently In Need Of A Lawyer (446 Views)

Lawyer, Others Dupe Man Of N24m With Fake C Of O! / I Need A Lawyer / Buying Land - Have You Always Paid A Lawyer 10% For The Agreement Fee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently In Need Of A Lawyer by Tejusbabe: 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
Please lawyers in the house I urgently need help in evicting a tenant. He has being owing rent for the past 9 months but the apex was is wife beating up my niece today. His wife has being very troublesome since their arrival.
My problem is I can't wait for the 6 months quit notice but someone just told me that in view of arrears of rent, all I need is a lawyer to serve him a 7 days notice of intention to recover property.
Please can any lawyer in the house confirm if this is true and please drop contact because if the 7days notice to recover possession actually suffixes I want to take him up next week
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Lawyer by adaleng(f): 11:18am On Jul 14, 2014
Contact Barr. Matthew on matthewottahsolicitors@yahoo.com. He shuld be able 2 help u.

(1) (Reply)

A Luxury 2br Flat To Let @ Victoria Island For 2.5m P/a. / 4 Bedroom Duplex At Adeola Hopewell. Victoria Island. Price 600m / 2bedroom, 3bedroom, 4bedroomduplex For Rent And Properties For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.