Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,935 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

List Of Diseases That Can Be Gotten From Kissing - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / List Of Diseases That Can Be Gotten From Kissing (1259 Views)

When Your Child Was Gotten From The Shrine / Some Slangs Gotten From Naija Music (photos) / After Kissing My Girl On Valentine's Day This Is What I Got This Morning .pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Diseases That Can Be Gotten From Kissing by owunnegodswill(m): 7:02am On Jul 13, 2014
(1)speaking in tongs (2)gossiping (3)telling lies (4)mouth odour (5)purging mouth (6)toasting girls (7)lipstick dented lips (coolsinging of ukwu by timaya (9)talking nonsense when ever u see a girl (10)na u go talk that one. I want u to make the list longer
Re: List Of Diseases That Can Be Gotten From Kissing by dayleke: 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
Monocytosis
Re: List Of Diseases That Can Be Gotten From Kissing by owunnegodswill(m): 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
Mouth erection
Re: List Of Diseases That Can Be Gotten From Kissing by owunnegodswill(m): 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
Mouth erection.symptoms are licking of toto,excesive licking of anus,Mouth Action,sucking of breast etc

(1) (Reply)

Funny Debate. Which Came 1st, The Chicken Or The Egg? / My Love Story That Never Happen / Breaking News;(PHOTO)The Most Dangrous Snake Discorvered!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.