Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Photos Of Pickpockets In China - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Pickpockets In China (42925 Views)

Beware Of Pickpockets Around Iwo Road In Ibadan / 10 Worst Cities For Pickpockets and tips of how to avoid them / 10 Worst Cities In The World For Pickpockets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
i c dis as what dey acted...just to remind us of how close dey ARE to evrybody..in evry corner..at evry street...junction...and crowded places...e.g..china and LAGOS in nigeria....dats wat i tink...my opinion though...
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by chukxie(m): 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
freshness2020:
Abi my broda, nobody wise pass Oº°˚˚°ºo. , where one man wiseness stop, na there anoda man own start..

No be lie u told...Since that incident I don use shekpe plus ogogoro wash my eyes...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by bigfoot79(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
GAZZUZZ: These are mostly actors, cause how do you explain how close the pictures are.
whilst I am not going to touch for the photos, i dare say that they could be real. I have personally recorded videos of pickpocket operations at CMS Lagos. There guys are not hard to pick out from the crowd he you know what to look. And you have sighted a potential pickpocket the lenses does the rest catching.in.act

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by eugeneG4: 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
chukxie: Pickpockets and petty criminals exist in virtually all parts of the world except Antarctica! Lol! In China, you they are found at crowded bus and train stations, busy shopping districts, markets, subway stations, parks, on buses and any place where their pilfering can be carried out without much detection.
The photos below were posted today by the police and posted on wechat to remind people to be very vigilant of their belongings when in crowded places.

a beg who first start am naija abi china?
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by ChristineC: 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
These guys are crazy
Besides, you should observe when someone walks so close to you na
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by persius555(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
At least China is being creative at tackling unempolyment. What a funny country.
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by M4gunners: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
Oboy all of them na experts.
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Legendoscar2: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
Youngzedd: Beautiful city.

Look at the background.

When will our 9ja come up to such standard.

All hope is not lost, we will soon get there someday maybe 30th Century

A beautiful City full of crooks....that cannot be our aspiration nah haba!
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Legendoscar2: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
ChristineC: These guys are crazy
Besides, you should observe when someone walks so close to you na

Look closer and you will find out that most of the Victims are either distracted by cell phones or preoccupied with quickly getting to their destination. The crooks in question know this and so easily prey on their victims.

For those not intervening in the pictures... I suspect SOME of them are accomplices

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Youngzedd(m): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
Legendoscar2:

A beautiful City full of crooks....that cannot be our aspiration nah haba!

Is your country not worst?

Where your leaders steal from you and tell you to keep quite.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Ericardo7(m): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
They even have instruments for working. Na wa oh
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by tonyx4x44(m): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
no need to cover their faces... they all look the same!
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by chukxie(m): 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
eugeneG4:

a beg who first start am naija abi china?

This na Jamb question oooo.
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by greall1: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
See how Oyinbo steal frankly Nigeria steal with sense. They are all thief.
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by chukxie(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
condralbede: It doesn't look real to me.so this ppl Dats sighting them don't even raise an alarm?

Ask foreigners in China and they'd tell you this is how it is here. Chinese people fear pass fowl.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by savanto: 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
condralbede: It doesn't look real to me.so this ppl Dats sighting them don't even raise an alarm?
......When you are faced with a Chinese pickpocketer, u will know that the naija ones are learners.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by SkinnyDude(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
Okuda:

Its not just the chinese...everybody would keep quiet.. i think the only set of people who wont are africans..
just shout at your pikin. you see neighbours intruding. Africans, especially Nigerians dont mind their business.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by SkinnyDude(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
chukxie:

Guy na lie oooo. Chinese crooks can nick an elephant in a giffy. It took two guys less than 30 seconds to steal my iPhone. I was standing in line to board a bus from Guangzhou bus station to Dongguan. In one hand was my ticket, in the other was my phone and stripped on my chest was my backpack containing some valuables. When it was getting to my turn to get on the bus, i put the phone in the left hip pocket of my Jean pants and transferred the ticket I was holding in my left hand to the right one so I could hand my inter-city bus ticket to the lady at the counter. Next thing I knew someone shoved me from behind, i turned around to see a guy in his twenties apologising for bumping into me and hurriedly walking away. Seconds later I reached for my phone and discovered it had developed wings. I told the lady at the counter my phone had been stolen, she called two security officers who took me to their camera monitoring room. Security footage showed they were two crooks, one distracted my attention by bumping while the other used a device to nick my phone.
i dey vex on behalf of you.
did you later get those crooks?
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
Chaina make sense oooo! Choi!
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by chukxie(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
SkinnyDude:
i dey vex on behalf of you.
did you later get those crooks?

Thanks bros.
The crooks vanished into thin air!
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Suarezilla(m): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
GAZZUZZ: These are mostly actors, cause how do you explain how close the pictures are.
CCTV bro...most Nigerians don't know about it sha
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Suarezilla(m): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
Nigeria is still learning in d "art" of pickpocketing
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by kabba7(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2014

That second picture seem black man and most like an Igbo from Biafra on expedition .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by zemaye: 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
chukxie:

Guy na lie oooo. Chinese crooks can nick an elephant in a giffy. It took two guys less than 30 seconds to steal my iPhone. I was standing in line to board a bus from Guangzhou bus station to Dongguan. In one hand was my ticket, in the other was my phone and stripped on my chest was my backpack containing some valuables. When it was getting to my turn to get on the bus, i put the phone in the left hip pocket of my Jean pants and transferred the ticket I was holding in my left hand to the right one so I could hand my inter-city bus ticket to the lady at the counter. Next thing I knew someone shoved me from behind, i turned around to see a guy in his twenties apologising for bumping into me and hurriedly walking away. Seconds later I reached for my phone and discovered it had developed wings. I told the lady at the counter my phone had been stolen, she called two security officers who took me to their camera monitoring room. Security footage showed they were two crooks, one distracted my attention by bumping while the other used a device to nick my phone.
choi Na wa o dem smart for d wrong tin
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by chukxie(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
zemaye:
choi Na wa o dem smart for d wrong tin

No be lie. Na so one crook want remove my friend bicycle. The jaguda carry master key unlock the chain my guy take secure him bicycle for one pole. As my guy sight the guy with him bike shout for am the thief drop the bike cross express road. Funny thing be say people dey there dey laugh.
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by SkinnyDude(m): 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
chukxie:

Thanks bros.
The crooks vanished into thin air!
chai. i will connive with my alobas and steal from them. you know they hawk android phones these days in our markets.
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by IYANGBALI: 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
Youngzedd: Beautiful city.

Look at the background.

When will our 9ja come up to such standard.

All hope is not lost, we will soon get there someday maybe 30th Century
wen teeth go don comot for your mouth finish
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by IYANGBALI: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
kabba7:

That second picture seem black man and most like an Igbo from Biafra on expedition .
igbo man?hahahahahahahahha you wan start tribal war for here abi?my hand no dey o,emeka,ushena,shinedu and amaka over to you
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by frank043(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
Wow!!! Cool,its good its in China,and in broad day light where people actually see them and keep mum. Try it naija,"u'l go down low"...tyres,lighters and fuel will fly out of no where,and before we know there a pickpocket in the neighbourhood,he is already roasting!!!
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by zemaye: 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
chukxie:

No be lie. Na so one crook want remove my friend bicycle. The jaguda carry master key unlock the chain my guy take secure him bicycle for one pole. As my guy sight the guy with him bike shout for am the thief drop the bike cross express road. Funny thing be say people dey there dey laugh.
Na wa o . hen dis world don spoil o!
Re: Photos Of Pickpockets In China by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
Often times, the so-called passerby are the accomplices who stand around to sight for any trouble or block people from viewing the theft. They appear like normal people but they are accomplices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isaac Odigbo In Finland Offers His Marriott’s Malaga Suite For Free In December / 5 Must-See Beautiful Places In Abuja / Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.