Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Nassrawa State Post Mpce And Oko - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nassrawa State Post Mpce And Oko (792 Views)

Federal Poly Oko HND Requirement For 2014/2015 / 2014/2015 Anambra State Post Ume Forms On Sale!! / Imo State Post Ume Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nassrawa State Post Mpce And Oko by donquan(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2008
hi nairalanders thanks for all your contributions from all over the world. please i will like the people from nassarrwa state to keep us informed about the Post MPCE exams and activities in both their Federal and state poly because their are people from the east who needs info.likewise Guy and Ladies from Oko poly anambra state
Re: Nassrawa State Post Mpce And Oko by pretty4me: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2008
The federal Poly post jamb exam will be on the 16th October 2008 (i.e.) next week thursday scratch card is sold only at the Bursary office at the rate of N1000 only. You then register online with the scratch card purchased

Requirements:
2 passports
your MPCE result
O' level
Online printed form
writing material
Re: Nassrawa State Post Mpce And Oko by adebayo300: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2008
una no see better skool go ;d na nasawawa poly u want no be even university,
Re: Nassrawa State Post Mpce And Oko by donquan(m): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2008
adebayo300
Well for your Info people 80% of the people in Poly did not want to go there at the first place but due to the frustration we get from the the Universities then people have no choice than the move on with there lives cause no on is getting younger. I have a personal experience in Unizik and Unibuja where i got more than the cut of mark for the post Ume still i did not get the admission

(1) (Reply)

Webmaster Certification Examinations & 1 Year Bsc(hons) Computing / University Of Ghana / Unilag Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.