Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion (44244 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed / HAUNTED BY THEIR SHADOWS..SERIES by AnnyRazon Justin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Sallychizzl3: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
welcome back bro.
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by lekinz(m): 8:13am On Aug 17, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
Sir sallychizzle I hail o

Bros lekinz kilo shele
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by lekinz(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
Therock5555: Sir sallychizzle I hail o

Bros lekinz kilo shele

Wey
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by ninja4life(m): 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
Following
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
lekinz:

Wey

y u dey shine ya teeth na.

Ninja4life, oboy u dey so
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by GraceEzeh(f): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nyz one.... Ride on
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by pricelesslove(f): 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
the Rock happy sunday
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Sallychizzl3: 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
more bro! more!!!!!!!!!
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Cutekriss(m): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2014
Rocky! Rocky!! Where art thou be?
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
Graceezeh, pricelesslove I hail una o

Sallychizzl3, cutekriss more coming up sirs
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 12:07am On Aug 20, 2014

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 12:07am On Aug 20, 2014
Una goodnite o, I gp drop sonfin tomoro when am free
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Jeanfortune(f): 12:14am On Aug 20, 2014
hahahaha... Therock, Baba Samilu... symptoms of ebola, thats funny oo, anyways, thumbs up bro
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2014
Jeanfortune na so laa
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 11:53am On Aug 20, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Franasoan(f): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Janet na sharp girl
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by tobex23(m): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
Weldone boss! Nice story, but let it be more scary in the "party" scene to come ooo...I want to be moved!!!
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Mimisboygreat: 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rock na thunder go fire ur left,right and middle yansh dia!! So u started a story and didn't care to inform me abi? Well sha I am here 2 reclaim my babes. Bring it on!!
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Mimisboygreat: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
lekinz: Enters with my dagger and Ak-47.....

Why will I fear ....

With this big chest of mine....

My abs and biceps are enuff to make this horror/vampire write up looks like Super Story... grin grin grin grin grin
shey u dn com again ni? I dy gidigba dy wait 4 ur gun
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Mimisboygreat: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
Omortolah: weldone bro
sweetheart ayaff missed u wela. Hwfa neh?
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Ego2(f): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Therock5555:

Tunde still laid in bed naked while one of the ladies went to get him a cup of coffee, while the other was in the bathroom. He loved the natural feeling of women around him. His mind flirted to the beauty Queen still, he knew searching for her was like looking for a needle in a haystack but nothing was impossible, he just wished he could see her just once more and tell her what really was in his mind, he fantasised about how her caress would feel like, the tone of her skin, the smoothness....

"Babe are you alright?" Alice voice almost made his heart jump outta his mouth.

He smiled stylishly as she stood before him unclad with a tray of coffee, quickly he thought of a solution and replied.
"Why won't I get lost when I keep wondering why God made a creation so sweet as you. You always take my breath away" he blabbed.

"Oh is that so? Thats the most romantic line I have heard in many years now" she screamed and hugged him, Cynthia came out of the bathroom and bypassed them, she cared less about them, so far as her money is paid. Tunde picked up his coffee at the same time which he phone began ringing. It was David calling.

"Yeah what's up?" He asked.

"T I need a car, Bimpe took mine to pick up her friends and other stuffs, can I come and pick yours up?" David asked.

"Ofcus man, just take too long anyway, the key is on the dining table, so don't bother calling me out when you arrive" he replied.

"Mehn don't tell me those babes are still around, you would die untop women T" David joked before cutting the call.

He called two of his friends to accompany him to a renowned DJ so as to convey the sound system to the mansion. They settled on the DJ fee, both some cartons of beer and set out for the mansion.

Baba Samilu was almost on the point of a nervous breakdown before the wild honking at the gate almost made his blood run cold. Ever since he got a job as a watchman in the big mansion his life had never remained the same again. He felt something was not right or the house must have been cursed.

Various strange voices always sounded at various intervals of the night, lots of noises also usually kept him shivering all night, once he saw blood dropping from the roof like rain drops, he was frightened but managed to point his touch upwards to see where the blood Was dropping from.

The sight has been etched in his memory since that day, an old man was the person peeing, his eyes were gorged out and his teeth were missing, instead honey bees pass through his eyes and came out from his mouth, he barely paid any attention to Baba who stood transfixed to the ground, he never knew when he flung the touch lights and fled to his living quarters, his old legs could barely carry him, he prayed all night only to wake up the next morning and peep out, his torch was sitting right at his doorsteps, he could not believe it, that was torch which he threw and fled,he went to search for the blood but saw none in sunrise so he cancelled his resignation letter only to face something worse the next night.

No-one even believed him and he was just seconds away from a nervous breakdown before the now loud sounding horn at the gate. He regained his senses and Quickly opened the gate after peeping through the small hole.

Tunde's car drove I'm but Baba observed that Tunde was not the driver, he asked them what they needed while they parked the sound system and drinks from the prado jeep before going to arrange them inside.

Since something was going to happened that night, he was grateful for once that he was going to have a little company, maybe they would confirm if his eyes and ears were now suffering from symptoms of ebolagrin
hmmmm, thanks
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Mimisboygreat: 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ego2: hmmmm, thanks
babe hwfa nh? Me likey grin
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by lekinz(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mimisboygreat: shey u dn com again ni? I dy gidigba dy wait 4 ur gun

angry angry angry Must u quote me ?
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Mimisboygreat: 5:48am On Aug 21, 2014
lekinz:

angry angry angry Must u quote me ?
sorry sir I no go quote u again
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Daniel2802(m): 6:59am On Aug 21, 2014
That guy get mind to bring babes to his father's house.
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by lekinz(m): 7:31am On Aug 21, 2014
Mimisboygreat: sorry sir I no go quote u again

U don come with ur wahala bah
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Ego2(f): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2014
Mimisboygreat: babe hwfa nh? Me likey grin
e far
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Mimisboygreat: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2014
Ego2: e far
Rock dn tell u? grin na me b d minister of women affairs. So howdy?
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Ego2(f): 11:25am On Aug 21, 2014
Mimisboygreat: Rock dn tell u? grin na me b d minister of women affairs. So howdy?
hmmmm, what an achievement, n nah he didn't tell mi
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Sallychizzl3: 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
sipping my warm water and salt in one corner and observing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again By Ola Rotimi, A Review / The Cyber Lover / Ghost Of The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.