Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

What Annoys You Most About How People Use Cell Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Annoys You Most About How People Use Cell Phones? (684 Views)

10 Horrific Deaths Caused By Cell Phones / ''Keeping Cell Phones Near The Head Is Dangerous'' / What Are The Top 5 Cell Phones Used In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Annoys You Most About How People Use Cell Phones? by sexybwoy: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2014
The person who talks loudly in the checkout lane; the person talking and driving at the same time; the iPhone's unpredictable group messaging feature. Cell phones are a part of our lives, and subsequently they get used in annoying ways. So what annoys you the most about how people use their cell phones?
Re: What Annoys You Most About How People Use Cell Phones? by Freewoman(f): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2014
sexybwoy: The person who talks loudly in the checkout lane; the person talking and driving at the same time; the iPhone's unpredictable group messaging feature. Cell phones are a part of our lives, and subsequently they get used in annoying ways. So what annoys you the most about how people use their cell phones?

When they shout while making meaningless calls
Re: What Annoys You Most About How People Use Cell Phones? by Whizpeter(m): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2014
Those who use it to post rubbish on nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: What Annoys You Most About How People Use Cell Phones? by ITbomb(m): 9:54am On Jul 13, 2014
Holding the phone upright and shouting into the speaker, so irritating. I feel like grabbing the phone from them and show them the where the microphone is
Re: What Annoys You Most About How People Use Cell Phones? by ayukdaboss(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2014
There are so many

1. Playing loud music and trekking on the road.
2. Shouting very loudly when making calls especially in local languages.
3. Looking at your phone and opening your teeth while walking on the road.
4. I've seen someone cross the road looking at her phone.
5. The person who sits at his/her phone the whole day on WhatsApp, BBM and Facebook (My Cousin)
6. I have a friend who chats with his girlfriend on WhatsApp and BBM at the same time angry grin
7. Holding and spinning your iPhone 5 so everybody sees it.."You don't know which phones they have in their pockets"
8. Putting a very funny annoying ringtone. You're in a taxi and a China phones starts playing an Igbo Christian tune loudly..S.hit scares me shocked
9. Walking on a busy road and stopping to taking a selfie. etc

3 Likes

Re: What Annoys You Most About How People Use Cell Phones? by johnstar(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
ayukdaboss: There are so many

1. Playing loud music and trekking on the road.
2. Shouting very loudly when making calls especially in local languages.
3. Looking at your phone and opening your teeth while walking on the road.
4. I've seen someone cross the road looking at her phone.
5. The person who sits at his/her phone the whole day on WhatsApp, BBM and Facebook (My Cousin)
6. I have a friend who chats with his girlfriend on WhatsApp and BBM at the same time angry grin
7. Holding and spinning your iPhone 5 so everybody sees it.."You don't know which phones they have in their pockets"
8. Putting a very funny annoying ringtone. You're in a taxi and a China phones starts playing an Igbo Christian tune loudly..S.hit scares me shocked
9. Walking on a busy road and stopping to taking a selfie. etc
u said it all bro, numbr 1.. Na yoruba ppl dey always do dat wn pass cheesy
Re: What Annoys You Most About How People Use Cell Phones? by chacoonder(m): 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
johnstar: u said it all bro, numbr 1.. Na yoruba ppl dey always do dat wn pass cheesy
From your post, i think you are synonymous to number 3.
Re: What Annoys You Most About How People Use Cell Phones? by Lagusta(m): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
playing heavy HD games on your phone.....

If u wanna play games, buy a tablet or a console
Re: What Annoys You Most About How People Use Cell Phones? by OCTAVO: 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
-Making gestures with the other hand while making/receiving calls (as if the person they are talking to is right there in their front).

-Holding your phone arrogantly.

-Making unnecessary calls in commercial buses because you want people to feel you (guys are fond of this habit especially when a babe is beside them). angry

(1) (Reply)

Lumia 520 Vs Nokia X / Unlock Verizoon Moto G / MTN Subscription Made Easier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.