Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Access Bank Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Interview (8606 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Interview by snipesdam(m): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2014
Hey guys please i need some help. This is my first job interview and its with access bank in portharcourt. I need tips on how to scale through interview. Basically am specializing in networking and have obtained my CCNA cert currenty working on CCNP too. After the test i was told they would prefer me to work in IT support, but seems they still needed Tellers too. Right now i dont which i maybe interviewed on. So i need tips asap. The test is tomorrow. 14th July

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Interview by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 15, 2014
Oga! Hw did it go, share your experience pls
Re: Access Bank Interview by snipesdam(m): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
Well well well. Sorry this is coming late. On the 14th we were 9 that came for the interview here in portharcourt. It's was video conference interview. The interview was quite brief and no tough questions.

1. Tell me about yourself.
2. What is your plan for the next 2years.
3. How old are you.

Other questions came random and I answered boldly with respect to my career towards Networking and gaining my up levels of Cisco certifications.
At a point he said if there isn't space for It support what could I do. I told I can still handle the job of a teller. That was the end.

That same night I got a text of invitation for the final interview. Omo thank God oh. Now we were reduced to just six 6.

The next day @ the venue 30 others were interviewed and only 7 was taken to join us for the final round.

This was done by a Woman. Also video conferencing. Questions a a follows.

1. Tell me about yourself.
2. How many are you in your family.
3. Which position are you in the family.
4. What's father and mother's job.
5. How old are you.
6. How many sisters do you have.
7. What does she do?

Omo she asked almost about everyone in my house. Omo I thank God say my brothers and sister go school shaa. So I told her their jobs and which ones are still in school.

She also asked why I wanted to work as a Teller instead of IT support. I told her preferred it support because it's my career path I intend to follow up, that it's the primary job I would like if not available I can handle the teller job for now.

So eventually it ended oh. Now am waiting to be called for induction. But still don't know which job I will be assigned.
Re: Access Bank Interview by snipesdam(m): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
chidyhels: Oga! Hw did it go, share your experience pls

Finally I was successful. 8days training starts tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Interview by JAGZZ: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
snipesdam:

Finally I was successful. 8days training starts tomorrow.
Congrats bro.
For IT support or teller?
Re: Access Bank Interview by snipesdam(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
JAGZZ:
Congrats bro.
For IT support or teller?

Yet to know hopefully tomorrow.
Re: Access Bank Interview by JAGZZ: 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
snipesdam:

Yet to know hopefully tomorrow.
So they take Bsc for teller?
Re: Access Bank Interview by snipesdam(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
JAGZZ:
So they take Bsc for teller?

Nope its HND

Its promising towards the IT support end, hopefully it has to be it.
The training is an overall briefing.
Training has been shifted to nextweek for them to round up with current ongoing.
Re: Access Bank Interview by snipesdam(m): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Pls inform any Nigeria graduate you know to go online and register with this site. http://www.tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=30807 if successfully selected, govt will be paying them N30k monthly for 1yr.Comp.

Don't miss out help your friends pass this on.
Re: Access Bank Interview by snipesdam(m): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Have started work as an IT support Staff.
Re: Access Bank Interview by ohiza: 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
How much is d pay cos I heard it's 50k

(1) (Reply)

Shoprite Invite / Graduate Trainee - Custodian Investment Plc (CIP) / Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.