Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

DOROBUCCI By The Mavins Or AYE By Davido:Which Do You Love Most? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DOROBUCCI By The Mavins Or AYE By Davido:Which Do You Love Most? (537 Views)

The Hitz Song. Kiss Daniel's Woju Or Aye By Davido. Which One!!! / New Music: The Mavins – Looku Looku (download MP3 ) / A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DOROBUCCI By The Mavins Or AYE By Davido:Which Do You Love Most? by Adultnextdoor(m): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hello guys!Dorobucci by The Mavins and Aye by Davido are one of the two hottest musical jams rocking various clubs and parties in Nigeria.So guys....share your opinions on this topic;...which of these two songs do you love and listen-to most.As for me,its definitely AYE by Davido.
Re: DOROBUCCI By The Mavins Or AYE By Davido:Which Do You Love Most? by bunmioguns(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
I love DoroAye by Mavins feat Davido wink
Re: DOROBUCCI By The Mavins Or AYE By Davido:Which Do You Love Most? by echobee(f): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
Both make sense die
Re: DOROBUCCI By The Mavins Or AYE By Davido:Which Do You Love Most? by Adultnextdoor(m): 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
Mods!pls do me a favour by taking this thread to the frontpage....bless!

(1) (Reply)

Download New Video: Axterix - Some More / Download Tipsy Ft. Olamide – So Le / NEW Xclusive MUSIC>> Masterkraft – Started 4rm The Bottom (drake Remake)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.