Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Thread For Skaters (take Your Skills To The Next Level) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thread For Skaters (take Your Skills To The Next Level) (772 Views)

Trend For Inline Skaters / For Skaters Only / Any Skaters Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Skaters (take Your Skills To The Next Level) by Bwaal(m): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
Roller skating can be a fun leisure activity, a competitive sport, or a mode of transportation. Once you learn the proper stance and how to glide and stop, you'll be sailing around the rink in no time.Read on to learn the fundamentals of roller skating and tips on taking your skills to the next level.

Re: Thread For Skaters (take Your Skills To The Next Level) by Bwaal(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
although i am a beginner buh i will teach u some basics on how to skate on rollers

1.Put on your skating equipment.
The only equipment you really need to roller skate is apair ofskates thatfit you. You can buy a pair from a sporting goods store or rent a pair from a roller skating rink. Skatesizes are typicallythe same as standard shoe sizes. In addition to roller skates, you might want topick up the following items:
Roller
Helmet
knee and shoulder pad
hand gloove
Re: Thread For Skaters (take Your Skills To The Next Level) by Lincoln94(m): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
Bwaal: although i am a beginner buh i will teach u some basics on how to skate on rollers

1.Put on your skating equipment.
The only equipment you really need to roller skate is apair ofskates thatfit you. You can buy a pair from a sporting goods store or rent a pair from a roller skating rink. Skatesizes are typicallythe same as standard shoe sizes. In addition to roller skates, you might want topick up the following items:
Roller
Helmet
knee and shoulder pad
hand gloove

I just bought mine newly and how will i start learning pls
Re: Thread For Skaters (take Your Skills To The Next Level) by Bwaal(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lincoln94:

I just bought mine newly and how will i start learning pls
where do u stay
Re: Thread For Skaters (take Your Skills To The Next Level) by Lincoln94(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Bwaal:
where do u stay
am staying at Agbani..
what of u..?
Re: Thread For Skaters (take Your Skills To The Next Level) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Bwaal:
Roller skating can be a fun leisure activity, a competitive sport, or a mode of transportation. Once you learn the proper stance and how to glide and stop, you'll be sailing around the rink in no time.Read on to learn the fundamentals of roller skating and tips on taking your skills to the next level.
hi pls i also wanna learn how to skate , bt i want to buy bt i dnt knw where?
Re: Thread For Skaters (take Your Skills To The Next Level) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
interesting

(1) (Reply)

Ghana To Host 2017 Nations Cup / EPL- Man City 4 - 1 Tottenham. Live! / O Boy Chigozie Agbim Na Akpu Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.