Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Let's Play This Game Called - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Game Called (687 Views)

Let's Play A Game Of Picture, C'mon In If You Have Your NL Pic On!!! / AW-AS Let's Play / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Play This Game Called by Shegman22(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
you're driving along on a wild , a storming night. Rain is pounding on the windshield of the car. You pass a bus stop and see three people waiting for the bus: (1) An old lady who is ill, possibly about to die. she's obviously in great distress. (2) An old friend who once saved your life. You would enjoy spending time talking with him. (3) Your soul mate , a person you have been dreaming about all your life, truly an answer to a lifelong prayer. To which of these would u offer a ride on this awful night - knowing that u av room for only one passenger in your car?
Re: Let's Play This Game Called by HFOG(f): 5:05am On Jul 16, 2014
I'll pick my soul mate.
The old lady would die anyway with or without my help. She's old and quarter to go.
My old friend would definately understand and even ask me to leave her to pick my soul mate.

(1) (Reply)

Window Blinds For Sale In Ibadan / Amazing Adventures( The Lost Tomb) / I Need Games For Macbook Pls::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.