Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost - Properties (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost (105065 Views)

For Sale:a Full Plot Of Land With A-3bedroom On a 1/2 Plot @ Ajibode,ui Ibadan / Standard 3bedroom @ Bola Hassan Str. Alapere. / Fantastic 2Nos Of Block Of 4Flats Of 3Bedroom On 1154sqm @ Magodo Phase2 (CofO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=segzy14 post=87719057][/quote]
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Get in touch with me via
Calls: 07035596641/ 08178706641
WhatsApp: 07035596641
Email: samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com/ saeltd14@gmail.com
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 29, 2020
Happy Sunday
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 05, 2020
segzy14:
Happy Sunday
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
segzy14:
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
segzy14:
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 13, 2020
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 13, 2020
segzy14:
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 14, 2020
MY BRICKLAYER SAID I CAN BUILD A COMFORTABLE 3BEDROOM BUNGALOW FOR 3MILLION NAIRA

Client: How much will you charge for design and supervision of this 3bedroom apartment?

Me: Okay sir, send me your email, let me send you a bill.

Client: Ha, Architect. This bill is too much now. Okay, just do the design alone, I have a very good bricklayer, you don't need to supervise it again.

Me: Okay sir. But if we supervise the project for you, I can assure you that there will be value for money, quality job delivery and we'll help you reduce wastage of materials and cost of construction to about 30%. You will enjoy regular cost projection, proper negotiations, discounts on other materials, etc

Client: My bricklayer told me I can build the house for N3m. So, leave all those things you're saying.
Me: OK sir.

(We agreed on the design bill, he paid and we delivered a perfect job. He started showing everybody what we did for him).

(3MONTHS LATER)

Client: Architect, nawa for you oh, you didn't even ask about my building project. You can't believe that the bricklayer messed up the work for me. He changed many things on the design without telling me. He has wasted my money and materials. The house is not even looking like the 3D you did for me anymore. I have sacked him and I just decided to abandon the project for now. It's really annoying.

Me: Eeyah, I'm so sorry to hear this.

Client: I really need you to come to the site and help me see what 'we' can do to solve this problem.

Me: Okay sir. But I thought he was so confident that N3million will build the house. So, what has changed?

Client: See, just forget about that guy, he stole my Cement and had a bargain with the block supplier to be taking a cut on every block supplied to the site. I noticed that the blocks we bought initially were different from the ones supplied afterwards. When I complained, he said, I shouldn't worry, the blocks are strong. This is apart from the poor jobs he did for me.

Me: Wow. This is really bad. I'll call later to fix a time to meet you.
----------------

These are the similar conversations we have had with some clients, from failed building projects. Often times, we tell people not to bank on what their artisans tell them.

Not that they can't be correct, but we as professionals usually do in-depth analysis of what it costs to build a house. They will tell you a figure just to make you start and you'll expect that your house will be ready with that amount.

So, when you ask me, if 3 Million Naira will build a 3-bedroom bungalow, I'll tell you No, it will not. 3 Million Naira will probably take it to roofing level depending on the size of your building.

A lot of people have been deceived into such beliefs and they ended up realizing that they need about double or more of such amount to complete the house. Most people end up abandoning the project for a long time as a result of this.

Engaging experienced and trustworthy professionals like Architects, civil engineers and builders on your project will save you a lot of heartbreaks, sadness and will help you achieve your dreams.

Copied!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 3:21am On May 27, 2020
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by bmarketing: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
segzy14:
MY BRICKLAYER SAID I CAN BUILD A COMFORTABLE 3BEDROOM BUNGALOW FOR 3MILLION NAIRA

Client: How much will you charge for design and supervision of this 3bedroom apartment?

Me: Okay sir, send me your email, let me send you a bill.

Client: Ha, Architect. This bill is too much now. Okay, just do the design alone, I have a very good bricklayer, you don't need to supervise it again.

Me: Okay sir. But if we supervise the project for you, I can assure you that there will be value for money, quality job delivery and we'll help you reduce wastage of materials and cost of construction to about 30%. You will enjoy regular cost projection, proper negotiations, discounts on other materials, etc

Client: My bricklayer told me I can build the house for N3m. So, leave all those things you're saying.
Me: OK sir.

(We agreed on the design bill, he paid and we delivered a perfect job. He started showing everybody what we did for him).

(3MONTHS LATER)

Client: Architect, nawa for you oh, you didn't even ask about my building project. You can't believe that the bricklayer messed up the work for me. He changed many things on the design without telling me. He has wasted my money and materials. The house is not even looking like the 3D you did for me anymore. I have sacked him and I just decided to abandon the project for now. It's really annoying.

Me: Eeyah, I'm so sorry to hear this.

Client: I really need you to come to the site and help me see what 'we' can do to solve this problem.

Me: Okay sir. But I thought he was so confident that N3million will build the house. So, what has changed?

Client: See, just forget about that guy, he stole my Cement and had a bargain with the block supplier to be taking a cut on every block supplied to the site. I noticed that the blocks we bought initially were different from the ones supplied afterwards. When I complained, he said, I shouldn't worry, the blocks are strong. This is apart from the poor jobs he did for me.

Me: Wow. This is really bad. I'll call later to fix a time to meet you.
----------------

These are the similar conversations we have had with some clients, from failed building projects. Often times, we tell people not to bank on what their artisans tell them.

Not that they can't be correct, but we as professionals usually do in-depth analysis of what it costs to build a house. They will tell you a figure just to make you start and you'll expect that your house will be ready with that amount.

So, when you ask me, if 3 Million Naira will build a 3-bedroom bungalow, I'll tell you No, it will not. 3 Million Naira will probably take it to roofing level depending on the size of your building.

A lot of people have been deceived into such beliefs and they ended up realizing that they need about double or more of such amount to complete the house. Most people end up abandoning the project for a long time as a result of this.

Engaging experienced and trustworthy professionals like Architects, civil engineers and builders on your project will save you a lot of heartbreaks, sadness and will help you achieve your dreams.

Copied!
What about 7m ensuite with moderate finishing ?
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
bmarketing:

What about 7m ensuite with moderate finishing ?

It should fly, though it depends on some factors.
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by bmarketing: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2020
segzy14:

It should fly, though it depends on some factors.
Like which factors? Enlighten me
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 08, 2020
bmarketing:

Like which factors? Enlighten me

Factors such as,
1. Location
2. Type of finishing ( average, luxurious)
3. Size of the building. etc.
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by bmarketing: 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
segzy14:

Factors such as,
1. Location
2. Type of finishing ( average, luxurious)
3. Size of the building. etc.

Location is ikorodu and it's dry land. I mentioned moderate finishing. Size of the building will be decent enough ensuite rooms
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Happy father's day.
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2020
Happy new week.
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Kbimz: 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hi guys,

Does anyone pls have a modern architectural design of a 3 bedroom bungalow flat?
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kbimz:
Hi guys,

Does anyone pls have a modern architectural design of a 3 bedroom bungalow flat?

Send me a message on WhatsApp, +2347035596641
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Jossyman0007(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2020
This is really commendable. Keep up the good work.
Cheers.
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2020
Jossyman0007:
This is really commendable. Keep up the good work.
Cheers.

Thank you.
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
New week
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 02, 2020
segzy14:
New week
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2020
segzy14:
Happy New week
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hello
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 06, 2020
segzy14:
Hello

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? / Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com / Our Electrical Installations (conduit, Wiring & Fittings)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.