Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

I Challenge You (high Octave Programmers) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Challenge You (high Octave Programmers) (699 Views)

The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland / Challenge! You Cant View This Page Source Code! / 2012 Google Apps Developer Challenge You May Win 20,000 Usd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Challenge You (high Octave Programmers) by Chuksab: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
I am not a programmer but a business developer. Just thought of an idea, a mobile app. An app that is sure as the word 'sure' to get a record download. Promoters of an OS will green with envy. Its not a new idea but not yet in the mobile app space as far as I know.

We would form a team, for those interested, a co- founded project. I need three like minded programmers.

To be considered email gospelchuks@gmail.com, stating why you want to join and why you think you can deliver.

Thanks.

BR,

Chuks
Re: I Challenge You (high Octave Programmers) by DharkPoet(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
Alright, let's see what you got.
Re: I Challenge You (high Octave Programmers) by dhtml(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
Na only you waka come?
Re: I Challenge You (high Octave Programmers) by dhtml(m): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
DharkPoet: Alright, let's hear what you got.
Free!
Re: I Challenge You (high Octave Programmers) by DharkPoet(m): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
dhtml: Na only you waka come?
Nope me and you follow come like Nokia charger cheesy
Re: I Challenge You (high Octave Programmers) by Donkunxex(m): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
hmmmm
Re: I Challenge You (high Octave Programmers) by dhtml(m): 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
DharkPoet: Nope me and you follow come like Nokia charger cheesy
Na only you go waka follow the op
Re: I Challenge You (high Octave Programmers) by adewasco2k(m): 5:16am On Jul 14, 2014
I was here
Re: I Challenge You (high Octave Programmers) by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 14, 2014
adewasco2k: I was here
Me too.

(1) (Reply)

Admission In Western European Ukraine National University. / Start Your Mobile Apps Business / Freelance Graphic Designer Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.