Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Wtf! Many Men Are Waiting For My Husband To Leave Says Singer, Maheeda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wtf! Many Men Are Waiting For My Husband To Leave Says Singer, Maheeda (3336 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji / VIDEO: Singer Maheeda Goes Wet, As She Exposes Her N*pples / Singer, Maheeda, Releases Raunchy Video! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wtf! Many Men Are Waiting For My Husband To Leave Says Singer, Maheeda by elitehowcom: 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
Controversial gospel singer, Caroline Sam better known as Maheeda, has explained that her posting of unclad pictures online is not a publicity stunt but her own way of just getting the job done.

Maheeda, in a recent interview with Saturday Tribune, revealed that she has been married for two years now that even at what she is doing, her husband still loves and respect her but was quick to respond that if he decides to divorce her, that will be his own business as she will get another man immediately.
See More Of Maheeda Here: http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/419-many-men-are-waiting-for-my-husband-to-leave-singer-maheeda

(1) (Reply)

Dying CIA Agent Admits To Killing Marilyn Monroe / PHOTO: Would You Stay In This Kind Of Relationship,ladies? / Which Of These Men Kissed Genevieve Nnaji The Most (PIC).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.