Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

It Not For Everyone - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / It Not For Everyone (528 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Not For Everyone by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
A friend just called me from Taraba state requesting for C.V of someone I know with a 2.1 in any discipline and is willing to relocate to taraba state and not more than 27 years, ready to work in the bank.if interested or know anyone pls forward c.v to skillachistillinlove@yahoo.com.thanks.very urgent.A friend just called me from Taraba state requesting for C.V of someone I know with a 2.1 in any discipline and is willing to relocate to taraba state and not more than 27 years, ready to work in the bank.if interested or know anyone pls forward c.v to skillachistillinlove@yahoo.com.thanks.very urgent.A friend just called me from Taraba state requesting for C.V of someone I know with a 2.1 in any discipline and is willing to relocate to taraba state and not more than 27 years, ready to work in the bank.if interested or know anyone pls forward c.v to skillachistillinlove@yahoo.com.thanks.very urgent.

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell If An Online Job Advert Is A Scam / Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd / Please, Who Knows Supertube Ng ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.