Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,051 members, 7,956,924 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

A Thread For People Suffering From Muscular Atrophy & Muscular Dystrophy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Thread For People Suffering From Muscular Atrophy & Muscular Dystrophy (508 Views)

Help:Treatment for Testicular Atrophy(shrinking testis) / Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? / A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For People Suffering From Muscular Atrophy & Muscular Dystrophy by darocha1: 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
Muscular Diseases are a rare and uncommon type of disease in this part of the world(Nigeria),even our Snr Consultants in Neurology department dont have full knowledge of it.
I have suffered of MD for the past 8 years and if National Orthopaedic Hospitak Igbobi doctors or Luth Neurologist had gotten the actual diagnosis in the early stages,probably i wont have spent several millions on MRIs, Xrays,Scans,Mammograns or even chicken,goats on native doctors nor loadz of undue thingz on pastors & alfas.
Anyway all that being said,am calling on Doctors,consultants and people suffering from such illness to join me as we discuss Muscle Diseases and share tips on hiw to stay alive and maintain fitness too.

(1) (Reply)

Silent But Healthy: Sniffing Farts Is Good For You / Striking Doctors Offer To Treat Ebola Patients / Enjoy With Muscle Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.