Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! (9817 Views)

Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet / A Nigerian refugee,That Turns To Floyd Mayweather's Personal Cars Dealer! / “I Was Wrong” – Chris Brown Owns Up To Tyson Beckford Beef [SEE TWEETS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
Pictured above is Kenyan video vixen, Vera Sidika that once bragged about spending N27m on bleaching things. Then she also said her Nigerian boyfriend spoils her with hair worth $2500 - N400,000, shoes $3500 - N560,000.

Now again, Vera is saying this her Nigerian boyfriend is so addicted to cars that he owns UP TO 20! Abeg who is this guy?!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/07/wow-so-theres-nigerian-man-that-owns-up.html

Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by bigtt76(f): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
Wonder where EFCC or FIRS are when you need them undecided I guess we need to start outsourcing these to the Americans #fbi and #irs

4 Likes

Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by Tallesty1(m): 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
This woman will soon land him into some trouble.

4 Likes

Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by JEITO: 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
Congrats miss vera! You just succeeded in blowing off your man's cover. Now you and your guy will know why they say,''the police is your friend.''

Why does he even have that amount of cars sef? Shey im house na showroom ne?

1 Like

Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 14, 2014
Nigerian girls go soon pour acid for this Kenyan ogbanje face. She come here dey comot better food from their mouth for their own backyard.

Anyways, I heard the guy is a billionaire oil and gas mogul, though I couldn't figure out his identity. I suspect it would be either Scott Tommey or Igho Sanomi. . .most likely Scott. Igho seems too coded and aloof for such nonsense. Two super freaking wealthy bastards though. Could be neither sha.

3 Likes

Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 14, 2014
Meanwhile, several Nigerians own more than 20 cars. In Abj, for instance, AA oil probably has more than 20 (including a Bugatti). In Lagos, I remember counting at least 22 cars in the Mbadiwe Residence in VI sometime in 2010 (including two Bentleys and three Rolls Royces). . .I'm sure they'll have more by now. Those brothers , especially Greg, are not normal at all.

3 Likes

Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by Nosyke(m): 12:32am On Jul 14, 2014
The vera chic though, with all her tatoos.

But that's none of my business undecided
Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by LesbianBoy(m): 12:53am On Jul 14, 2014
Shame on most nigerian guys! Smh! Seriously many nigerian guys out there don't have game at all, so they use money to cover up! How can i spend N400,000 on hair and N560,000 on shoes on a chick i am not married to Ahn ahn! Mbanu! That can't happen! angry Btw, i can bet my range rover evoque 2014 'tear-rubber' nylon that this b1tch(sorry girl) may not be giving the mugu boyfriend pu55i sef after all the money he is spending on her! Mtscheew! angry

7 Likes

Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:35am On Jul 14, 2014
BLOOD MONEY!!!....no body with clean hard earned money would spend money like this!!! Even the richest Men in the world can't spend money like this!!

6 Likes

Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by tpia1: 5:21am On Jul 14, 2014
years ago on nl, some guy posted a picture of his bentley continental which retails for like N20 million or so?
Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by eievans(m): 6:05am On Jul 14, 2014
She is beautiful to the extent of people carrying her matter for head
Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by korent: 6:53am On Jul 14, 2014
Pls make Una leave her alone oooo let her enjoy her self on earth. No enjoyment on the grave.
Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by cirmuell(m): 7:18am On Jul 14, 2014
ko kan aye mehn! btw i cee pple don dey vex #chai grin

2 Likes

Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by Amerinancy(f): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2014
Hello, do check out this and comment, your conributions are highly appreciated.
https://www.nairaland.com/1809506/perverted-woman/1#24677690
Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by DonaldGenes(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
pro01: Nigerian girls go soon pour acid for this Kenyan ogbanje face. She come here dey comot better food from their mouth for their own backyard.

Anyways, I heard the guy is a billionaire oil and gas mogul, though I couldn't figure out his identity. I suspect it would be either Scott Tommey or Igho Sanomi. . .most likely Scott. Igho seems too coded and aloof for such nonsense. Two super freaking wealthy bastards though. Could be neither sha.
You just photocopied wetin dey my mind bros
Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by DonaldGenes(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
pro01: Meanwhile, several Nigerians own more than 20 cars. In Abj, for instance, AA oil probably has more than 20 (including a Bugatti). In Lagos, I remember counting at least 22 cars in the Mbadiwe Residence in VI sometime in 2010 (including two Bentleys and three Rolls Royces). . .I'm sure they'll have more by now. Those brothers , especially Greg, are not normal at all.

Hmmmmmmmph! You seem to be very much in the know about some wealthy Nigerians..Na waooo Haven't heard those two brothers before?
Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by icebebe(f): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
DonaldGenes:
You just photocopied wetin dey my mind bros
mmm..who come copy who now?

1 Like

Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by johnstar(m): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
LesbianBoy: Shame on most nigerian guys! Smh! Seriously many nigerian guys out there don't have game at all, so they use money to cover up! How can i spend N400,000 on hair and N560,000 on shoes on a chick i am not married to Mbanu! That can't happen! angry Btw, i can bet my range rover evoque 2014 'tear-rubber' nylon that this b1tch(sorry girl) may not be giving the mugu boyfriend pu55i sef after all the money he is spending on her! Mtscheew! angry
anoda attention seeker undecidedwhich one u dey brag, na only u don gt range ni
Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by DonaldGenes(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
icebebe: mmm..who come copy who now?
You just printed my mind Deaconess "Icebebe"
Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by icebebe(f): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
DonaldGenes:
You just printed my mind Deaconess "Icebebe"
oh bless dear,next tym guard ur mind jealously so I wnt print out ur tout.remain bless ma usher
Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
pro01: Nigerian girls go soon pour acid for this Kenyan ogbanje face. She come here dey comot better food from their mouth for their own backyard.

What about Walter Wagbasoma?

Those Niger-delta boys are crazy 'spendamaniacs' shocked they live like Arab prince'. I hope when GEJ leaves office that they don't go broke.

3 Likes

Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by LesbianBoy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Hmmmmmmmph! You seem to be very much in the know about some wealthy Nigerians..Na waooo Haven't heard those two brothers before?
Guy you are observant! Seriously, i thought i was the only one that noticed this about oga pro01! grin grin grin grin The 'pro-himself' seems to know lots of wealthy nigerians especially the ones that are not popular! There are some names of rich guys he would call, i go begin ask myself ''who are these ones bikonu?'' And out of curiousity i will google the names and see that they actually do exist! grin grin grin grin grin grin Abeg oga pro01 how you dey take know all these people

3 Likes

Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by DonaldGenes(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Guy you are observant! Seriously, i thought i was the only one that noticed this about oga pro01! grin grin grin grin The 'pro-himself' seems to know lots of wealthy nigerians especially the ones that are not popular! There are some names of rich guys he would call, i go begin ask myself ''who are these ones bikonu?'' And out of curiousity i will google the names and see that they actually do exist! grin grin grin grin grin grin Abeg oga pro01 how you dey take know all these people
Maybe "Pro01" Is an Ex.Yahoo boy
Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Fooolish guy!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
Lol. LesbianBoy and Mr. Genes, I just be fly on the wall jare. Gists and all sorts fly around in the course of one's waka waka in Abuja and Lagos. Plus a few kurukere friends here and there who always seem to know someone that knows one chairman or the other.

People get stupendous money for this country, my brother.

1 Like

Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by rozayx5(m): 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
pro01:
Lol. LesbianBoy and Mr. Genes, I just be fly on the wall jare. Gists and all sorts fly around in the course of one's waka waka in Abuja and Lagos. Plus a few kurukere friends here and there who always seem to know someone that knows one chairman or the other.

People get stupendous money for this country, my brother.

true
there is bas-tard money in this country Bro, only those who see it enjoy
in the mbadiwe compound opposite mega plaza, they have porsches like water, rolls royce , went there last year and was like is this a car dealer shocked shocked
Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by sarmiie(m): 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
JeffreyJamez: BLOOD MONEY!!!....no body with clean hard earned money would spend money like this!!! Even the richest Men in the world can't spend money like this!!

dats d diff between old money n new money...one is coded, d other is gaudy
Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by robinicule(m): 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
VANITY.....even with the amount of money she spent on bleaching, she is still not that fair......anyways kenyans are crazily black,....she should better start using her head to think rather than to keep plaiting brazilian hair and all sorts...
Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by mogboyelade(f): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mtsheeeeeeew,can he drive two car at a time? And can that lady carry the hair till eternity? Hell no! Vanity upon vanity.......
Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by Anacksunamun: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
And after all these amount wasted, na only TOTO she go give am in return? She get gold for her pooshie? some men are super dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 16, 2014
Mmm, she's a really lucky girl • smiley
Re: Wow! So, There's A Nigerian Guy That Owns Up To 20 Personal Cars?! by Ahmed0336(m): 5:31am On Jul 16, 2014
banega: Mmm, she's a really lucky girl • smiley
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Put Salt In Every Corner Of Your Home, This Amazing Thing You Will Feel / Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal / Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.