Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,398 members, 7,958,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? (18709 Views)

Congo Vs Nigeria: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? / Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
mrsolutionm: My dad said its maradonna

Mine said Boniek grin
Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by ghettodreamz(m): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
mrsolutionm: My dad said its maradonna

cheesy grin grin
Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by Spiff20(m): 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
For me it's boateng. Excellent defending

2 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by iykedonp: 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
Boateng is my man of the match. He did a work of spoiler against Argentina. He disjointed their attackers. Kudos to him.

2 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by morhsuud22(m): 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ok sir.....Lets just call him number 7
fyneboi79: At least ‎u better pass me wey no know whether na d or t start d name grin .but I sure say na him stand here so.
Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by fyneboi79(m): 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
Eureka007: michel obi
pls don't mention d name of a non living thing among living things.
Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by olotumogbo(m): 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
Schweinsteiger
Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
Both Messi and Boatang.

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
Gotze Naani.... OOOOOHEEEEEEHAAAAAA in Brazil2014 voice... Τђε̣ End

Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by dannyfillz(m): 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
Adikam: Any cup wey Cr7 never cari messi no fit cari am
Atleast he played the world cup final and won the golden ball..Cr7 was no where near dat mere achievement
Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by Toneyo(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
What did messi played today? I wonder why most people are saying messi! On Argentine's side - Mascherano; The German's side Bastian Schwersteinger.
Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by bokohalal(m): 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
Boateng.

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by pastormmadu(m): 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bastian Schweinsteiger...this guy na machine in human form. Chai!!!when naija go have players like this?
Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
me as in munwa for staying glue to my sofa, focusing on my plasma screen and gently sipping my chandon
Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by Sheyzman(m): 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
BOSStian Sweinsterger, the midfield genius. Intercepted balls, had successful tackles and never ceased to distribute passes to his team mates.
He is my man of the match...macherano tried though
Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by Eureka007: 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
fyneboi79: pls don't mention d name of a non living thing among living things.
ha! Ha! Ha? Ha! grin
fyneboi79: pls don't mention d name of a non living thing among living things.
ha! Ha! Ha? Ha!
Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by Faun(m): 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
Laughing my a..s.s off!
Compare and contrast Germany's records at the various World Cup editions with England's grin

Germany:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_at_the_FIFA_World_Cup

England:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England_at_the_FIFA_World_Cup
Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by iykedonp: 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
Toneyo: What did messi played today? I wonder why most people are saying messi! On Argentine's side - Mascherano; The German's side Bastian Schwersteinger.

yea, mascherano did a good job too.
Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by Neldrizzy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
Myy man of the match is Ibrahim shekarau boko haram leader
Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by Toneyo(m): 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
Arjen Robben should have been awarded the golden ball.

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bastian Schweinsteiger....... Dis Guy was just everywhere sluging it out with mascherano
Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by ijbeauty(f): 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
I still wonder why Di Maria was benched

Op don't ask me, cos I don't hv any man of d match...
Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by Funpeter: 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
any FIFA final wey messsi play ronaldo na fit play am.
Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by Funpeter: 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
ijbeauty: I still wonder why Di Maria was benched

Op don't ask me, cos I don't hv any man of d match...
Injury ruled him out.
Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by CarmelloANGEL(m): 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
PALACIO
*just saying
BTW...wat is dz crazy hair style called sef. Cos i knw of Ponytail...bt dz one, mayb na MonkeyTail dm dey call am sha

Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by Niyipo(m): 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bastian Schweinsteiger
Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by DMilanista: 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
kobonaire: i agree but they did not give him because he's currently on the plane back to Amsterdam .... also the guy dive too much
I think I'll prefer giving it to Mascherano if it's compulsory it goes to an Argentine. Anyway, na voting tinz, d best fit no win.

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by barackodam: 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2014

Club world cup and champions league
Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by metorichmond(m): 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
I am so in love with this site, anytime am bored n I open to this site I must laff bkos of diff funny comment on a topic. Seun thanks 4 this site,*helping to kill boredom since ma gf left me*
Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by Funpeter: 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
Toneyo: Arjen Robben should have been awarded the golden ball.
Don't worry when he came first or second in russia 2018 we will do that.
Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by ijbeauty(f): 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
Funpeter: Injury ruled him out.

Oh I see, thought he was benched for no just cause, thanks....
Re: Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? by Lilchilz(m): 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
apoti: Ahmed Musa
symtoms of madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Donates Football Kits To Former Grassroots Team In Lagos / Life Lessons Learnt From Nigeria's 2-0 Defeat By France / Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.