Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON (4768 Views)

Political Campaign Balloon / customise wristbands for your events. campaign, church, birthday etc / Get Free Customized Wristbands!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 12:34am On Aug 05, 2014
dasanchez1: so wonderful. The guy really appreciate ur work. Thank you.

the band is ready for pickup
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dasanchez1(m): 5:22am On Aug 05, 2014
dav8id:

the band is ready for pickup
yea. I received his call yestaday concerning that. Thank you once again. Tested and trusted boss.
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 12:34am On Aug 07, 2014
dasanchez1: yea. I received his call yestaday concerning that. Thank you once again. Tested and trusted boss.
You're appreciate
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dasanchez1(m): 1:35am On Aug 07, 2014
dav8id:
You're appreciate
gud but delivery spoiled everytin. i will bring more customers 2 u. smiley
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dasanchez1(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2014
Finally, order received in good condition. You even delivered 3 days b4 d deadline date. Nice working with you. Thank you oga Dav8id.
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dasanchez1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dats it bro

Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dasanchez1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
I have 2 words for you," THANK YOU".
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2014
dasanchez1: Dats it bro
You're welcm and thank you.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
hello
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 7:39am On Aug 14, 2014
another week of production. We make the best wristband in 7 days..
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 9:59am On Sep 01, 2014
dav8id: another week of production. We make the best wristband in 7 days..
The hours is here
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by Nzecorneboy: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2014
Oga davido, gudday sire! I have a mighty contract, that both of us wl enjoy! Bt the issue is that, d company reside in lagos, and am in eastern part of the country, i cnt make it to lasgidi. So are u in lasgidi, so that u can go in person to meet d mgt in my name, and discuss d biz. Am sure the biz gona make brainz..
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2014
Nzecorneboy: Oga davido, gudday sire! I have a mighty contract, that both of us wl enjoy! Bt the issue is that, d company reside in lagos, and am in eastern part of the country, i cnt make it to lasgidi. So are u in lasgidi, so that u can go in person to meet d mgt in my name, and discuss d biz. Am sure the biz gona make brainz..
Contact me by whatsapp or call 07037781319 let me knw what the deal is.
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
WE STILL MAKE THE BEST WRISTBAND

Call Me On 07037781319

Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2014
we make the best band
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 7:40am On Sep 16, 2014
WE MAKE THE BEST, WE MAKE THE CHEAPEST WRISTBAND FOR YOUR POLITICAL CAMPAIGN.
Call 07037781319 for quality wristband
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
WE ARE ON TOP OF THE GAME....
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2014
pls note our prices ranging from #50 and above is still active on wristband production....5000 and above enjoy this didcount.....our 7 days deliver time is still active.....

visit www.ovyetrading.com.ng for more discount

call 07037781319
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
price start @ #50 above.wedo the best customized wristband..

Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hello Friends its me again....

First i would like to appreciate those that patronage us and keep coming to us for more production of cistomized wristband and lapel pin, we really appreciate you alll....

some time ago i did called on whoever want to make money with customized wristband most expecially during this political campaign should contact us and we stract the deal together...its simple , you source for political campaign wristband contract or church customized wristband or lapel pin, while we handle the production for you at a very cheaper price and you enjoy the profit .....

Now i uderstand that many of you find it difficult to secure the contarct due to sample isssue...many of you spend #20,000 and above just to get a sample to present to your targeted client before the contract issue to...thats is right cause even me myself due face with sample chanllenges ....

NOW I HAVE A SOLUTION TO THAT...MEANING NO NEED TO SPEND MUCH ON SAMPLE TO SHOW YOUR TARGETED CLEINT AGAIN...

as some who is into wristband making and lapel i know exactly what you the newbies or those who want to tap from wristband making profit face ...

ISSUE OF SAMPLE,

ISSUE OF PROPOSAL LETTER,

WHO TO CONTACT OR SUBMIT THE PROPOSAL TO.

ISSUE OF HOW TO PRESEN YOUR SEFL TO YOUR TARGETED CLIEN...

ALl the above has been addressed by me...

HOW ONE CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS SOLUTION?..

its simple...

We have an updated proposal letter ready for you...Note, our new proposal letter did not only cycle on political wristband alone but cycle on newly discover political campaign strategies that every political office aspirant will like to adopt ..its a details proposal letter of upto 4 pages with newly discover strategies for political campaing...

secondly....our proposal letter comes with 5pcs sample of one design and defferent design picture attached in the proposal letter forr political campaign customized wristband...thats meant no need to run around loking for sample to present to your targeted client or spending #20,000 and above for wristband sample...

Thirdly ...the proposal letter contained Goodluck Johnathan campaign condinators contacts for every state and local government..Note each individual is entitle to only one state...ie if we give Mr A phone contacts of those condinators of benue state ..we wont give anyone the contaact again...its just an example...and also note that giving you their contct does not mean that you will have the contraact Nope but we will tel you some tips to apply that might guarant you a deal...pls take note of this line...

SO HOW CAN WE WORK TOGETHER....

1).. either you present yourself to your targeted client as the maker of the wristband , you get the deal , you contracted to us and we handle the production and deliver to you at a very cheaper rate..

2)... you may present yourself as our representative to your targeted client and allow the client you contacta us directly, we apply our tips and get the deal, we handle the production and we share the profit 50/50 with you...

HOW TO GET OUR PROPOSAL LETTER WITH ALL THE BENEFIT ABOVE...

Our proposal letter is NOT FOR FREE.. our proposal letter with all the newly discovery and the 5pcs sample cost #4500 this including post office epress fee as we are sending the 5pcs wristband by post office...

NOTE : if you finally get the contract and the order is upto 1000pcs and above and you contracted it to us, then we will refund you #3500 back to you ...

but if you acted as our representative that will attract you 50/50 profit share , then we will not refund you any kobo ...pls take note of this...

we send proposal letter by email and its take upto 12 hours cause we need to make some ammendment before forward to you emaill.....

Dollar is not smilling at Naira anymore so know how to charge your client...

Remember we make the best wristband ....our details is on our signature...

dav8id

Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by Adwexky(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hello Mr David
I know you have a fixed or average price or rate per lot or pieces, can you pls. Post it or hint us on our to charge our Prospects.
dav8id:
Hello Friends its me again....

First i would like to appreciate those that patronage us and keep coming to us for more production of cistomized wristband and lapel pin, we really appreciate you alll....

some time ago i did called on whoever want to make money with customized wristband most expecially during this political campaign should contact us and we stract the deal together...its simple , you source for political campaign wristband contract or church customized wristband or lapel pin, while we handle the production for you at a very cheaper price and you enjoy the profit .....

Now i uderstand that many of you find it difficult to secure the contarct due to sample isssue...many of you spend #20,000 and above just to get a sample to present to your targeted client before the contract issue to...thats is right cause even me myself due face with sample chanllenges ....

NOW I HAVE A SOLUTION TO THAT...MEANING NO NEED TO SPEND MUCH ON SAMPLE TO SHOW YOUR TARGETED CLEINT AGAIN...

as some who is into wristband making and lapel i know exactly what you the newbies or those who want to tap from wristband making profit face ...

ISSUE OF SAMPLE,

ISSUE OF PROPOSAL LETTER,

WHO TO CONTACT OR SUBMIT THE PROPOSAL TO.

ISSUE OF HOW TO PRESEN YOUR SEFL TO YOUR TARGETED CLIEN...

ALl the above has been addressed by me...

HOW ONE CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS SOLUTION?..

its simple...

We have an updated proposal letter ready for you...Note, our new proposal letter did not only cycle on political wristband alone but cycle on newly discover political campaign strategies that every political office aspirant will like to adopt ..its a details proposal letter of upto 4 pages with newly discover strategies for political campaing...

secondly....our proposal letter comes with 5pcs sample of one design and defferent design picture attached in the proposal letter forr political campaign customized wristband...thats meant no need to run around loking for sample to present to your targeted client or spending #20,000 and above for wristband sample...

Thirdly ...the proposal letter contained Goodluck Johnathan campaign condinators contacts for every state and local government..Note each individual is entitle to only one state...ie if we give Mr A phone contacts of those condinators of benue state ..we wont give anyone the contaact again...its just an example...and also note that giving you their contct does not mean that you will have the contraact Nope but we will tel you some tips to apply that might guarant you a deal...pls take note of this line...

SO HOW CAN WE WORK TOGETHER....

1).. either you present yourself to your targeted client as the maker of the wristband , you get the deal , you contracted to us and we handle the production and deliver to you at a very cheaper rate..

2)... you may present yourself as our representative to your targeted client and allow the client you contacta us directly, we apply our tips and get the deal, we handle the production and we share the profit 50/50 with you...

HOW TO GET OUR PROPOSAL LETTER WITH ALL THE BENEFIT ABOVE...

Our proposal letter is NOT FOR FREE.. our proposal letter with all the newly discovery and the 5pcs sample cost #4500 this including post office epress fee as we are sending the 5pcs wristband by post office...

NOTE : if you finally get the contract and the order is upto 1000pcs and above and you contracted it to us, then we will refund you #3500 back to you ...

but if you acted as our representative that will attract you 50/50 profit share , then we will not refund you any kobo ...pls take note of this...

we send proposal letter by email and its take upto 12 hours cause we need to make some ammendment before forward to you emaill.....

Dollar is not smilling at Naira anymore so know how to charge your client...

Remember we make the best wristband ....our details is on our signature...

dav8id
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2014
Adwexky:
Hello Mr David
I know you have a fixed or average price or rate per lot or pieces, can you pls. Post it or hint us on our to charge our Prospects.

all that contained in the proposal letter...
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2014
political campaign balloon...

call 07037781319

Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by Enoquin(f): 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
dav8id:
political campaign balloon...

call 07037781319

The balloons are cute but since you watermarked it, how do people market to their clients?
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
like joke lime joke we are done with political wristband job Oh Not yet.

still more job to be done , yeah politician need more wristband to stated appreciation message to appreciate the electorate.

we produce and supply customized wristband . ca 07037781319
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 4:44pm On May 11, 2015
our 10 days delivery of customized wristband is still active.

we produce wristband for schools , wedding, church, politician,business.

call 07037781319
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2015
we produce customized wristband for wedding, schools, business promotion, churches and organization and deliver at 7 working days..

call07037781319 to order ...07037781319

Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
still in production
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
get in touch let handle your branded wristband.
we make wristband for school,churches , wedding,businesses etc.
we make wristband and deliver in 7 working days.
call 07037781319
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 2:11am On Jun 10, 2015
branded wristband is what we know how to do best.

we can customized ywristband for your school, your church,your business etc.

call us 07037781319

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interior Decoration Services / Permanent Cure For Warts / DHL Now At Ojota.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.