Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

Leader Of The Bokoharam Sect Abubakar Shekau(impostor) Claims Lagos Bombing. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Leader Of The Bokoharam Sect Abubakar Shekau(impostor) Claims Lagos Bombing. (736 Views)

Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) / BREAKING NEWS!!! LEADER OF BOKOHARAM SECT -SHEKAU HAS CONTRACTED EBOLA VIRUS! / Abubakar Shekau Is Father Of My Baby - Escaped Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leader Of The Bokoharam Sect Abubakar Shekau(impostor) Claims Lagos Bombing. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2014
The latest video released by this heartless animals in human skin shows they feel no remorse for their actions as shekau mock Nigerians endlessly.

In the video played on TVC as at 30mins ago shekau threatened to carry out more attacks " I ordered the Lagos bombing if the governor tells you it is a gas explosion I will tell you the truth" -qouting shekau"

He also sang the Bring back our girls song in a mockery tone.

#praying hard cos am scared that's the best I can do .
Pls play your part.
Re: Leader Of The Bokoharam Sect Abubakar Shekau(impostor) Claims Lagos Bombing. by Spencer63(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Thief Ordered To Stand Outside Store She Stole From With Sign Admitting Her Guil / Why Say ''REST IN PEACE'' when you don't mean it? / NMA Calls Off Its 1 Month Long Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.