Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Urgent Advice- Received An Alert For Money That Hadn't Been Withdrawn. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Urgent Advice- Received An Alert For Money That Hadn't Been Withdrawn. (453 Views)

Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos / A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics / I Knew I Hadn't Gone Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice- Received An Alert For Money That Hadn't Been Withdrawn. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
I went to the bank this morning to withdraw an itty bit of money that was needed for a business and when i got to the bank i thought it would be faster if i used the ATM machine so i inserted my card, punched in my pin, and as i was waiting for my cash i received an alert, at first i thought it was just another airtel message so i decided to check it WTF my account had been "chopped" of #30,000 and to top it all up my card had been ceased so i went to the bank officials and told them about the card and they gave me back my card and i also told them about the money and the alert (silly me y did i do that) so from customer care to manager, they told me that nothing can be done that the money has been withdrawn and that there is nothing that can be done, i still trying to be a gentleman explained again but the manager got all " i will call the security for you, you dis ibo tif" and as of now i don't know what to do because my money can't just vanish like that so anyone here to tell me what to do? Thankz in advance.
Re: Urgent Advice- Received An Alert For Money That Hadn't Been Withdrawn. by Gboliwe: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
Dayvhid: I went to the bank this morning to withdraw an itty bit of money that was needed for a business and when i got to the bank i thought it would be faster if i used the ATM machine so i inserted my card, punched in my pin, and as i was waiting for my cash i received an alert, at first i thought it was just another airtel message so i decided to check it WTF my account had been "chopped" of #30,000 and to top it all up my card had been ceased so i went to the bank officials and told them about the card and they gave me back my card and i also told them about the money and the alert (silly me y did i do that) so from customer care to manager, they told me that nothing can be done that the money has been withdrawn and that there is nothing that can be done, i still trying to be a gentleman explained again but the manager got all " i will call the security for you, you dis ibo tif" and as of now i don't know what to do because my money can't just vanish like that so anyone here to tell me what to do? Thankz in advance.
Which kind of useless bank are you describing here? BTW ATM's don't pay more than 20k at once, so which kain story are you weaving abi did this happen in Togo?
Re: Urgent Advice- Received An Alert For Money That Hadn't Been Withdrawn. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
Learn how to lie properly then come back and retell the part 2 grin
Re: Urgent Advice- Received An Alert For Money That Hadn't Been Withdrawn. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
Gboliwe: Which kind of useless bank are you describing here? BTW ATM's don't pay more than 20k at once, so which kain story are you weaving abi did this happen in Togo?

(1) (Reply)

Putting Your Events/Career On The Frontpage / 12 Reasons Some People Don't Like Him (GEJ) / Picking The Perfect Thank You Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.