Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

My Colleagues,please Imagine This Clown!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Colleagues,please Imagine This Clown!! (1016 Views)

How Sexual Abuse By Male Police Officers Fuels HIV Among Female Colleagues / Lagos Ebola Patients Neglected,critically Ill – Relatives,colleagues / Federal Doctors In Lagos Begin Solidarity Strike For Sacked Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Colleagues,please Imagine This Clown!! by phantom(m): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
any of you close to this man should help me ask him
1.what percentage of his states budget goes to healthcare?
2.is delta state university teaching hospital up to date as regards equipment and personnel??
3.has he or any member of his family sought treatment in DELSUTH?
4.Did he undergo residency training even for a day?
5. government shouldnt negotiate with terrorists,so why is he now begging us after calling us terrorists
6.he was part of the negotiating team that signed on the january 2014 MOU with doctors.why hasnt that MOU been implemented? yet he and his 'friends' hurriedly signed another one.
7.why hasnt he done a similar plea to the federal government??
8.what has he and his mediocre of an OGA in abuja done about the real terrorists
9.what has he and his oga at the top done about the chibok girls
10. "I shall do all in my power to defend the HONOUR and noble TRADITIONS of Medicine" ... . This part of the Hippocratic oath supports the strike.do you still remember the oath sir
11.My dear Dr Governor, kindly be reminded that All Mission Hospitals and All Private Hospitals nationwide are open to attend to the health needs of Nigerians.i hope he knows
12.sir,if you are so moved with compassion,why dont you pick up your steth. and help the people you can help abi are you no longer a doctor
13.my dear governor i also want to remind you that you and your cronies have killed more people via corruption than this strike ever will.

4 Likes

Re: My Colleagues,please Imagine This Clown!! by prettyprettywow: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
He is helping NMA return to work without shame. He is trying to save NMA's face, you can call off strike with reason that you guys heeded to his advise, . But you guys won't see it that way. I trust Jonathan to do the right thing. Some of your colleagues have returned to work, and I expect you to join them. You guys think once you issue strike threat, govt will succumb as usually. Sorry, it's no longer business as usual. The strike has entered 2weeks yet no show.
Re: My Colleagues,please Imagine This Clown!! by phantom(m): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
prettyprettywow: He is helping NMA return to work without shame. He is trying to save NMA's face, you can call off strike with reason that you guys heeded to his advise, . But you guys won't see it that way. I trust Jonathan to do the right thing. Some of your colleagues have returned to work, and I expect you to join them. You guys think once you issue strike threat, govt will succumb as usually. Sorry, it's no longer business as usual. The strike has entered 2weeks yet no show.
like I said in one of my earlier posts,you people(johesu,FG and the ignorant Nigerian public)are in the very early stages of grief particularly denial and anger.
we will call of the strike when you all enter the stage of acceptance!
uduaghan is just the first of many to PUBLICLY BEG. more to come.
Re: My Colleagues,please Imagine This Clown!! by prettyprettywow: 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
The only thing they can do is beg. That is the ideal thing. That is politicians for you. Use NMA strike for cheap publicity. Don't forget that there is difference between begging and granting your wish. Don't see his "begging" as a win for NMA. nah.patient will beg, Fg will beg, even johesu sef go join beg una. but as for granting your demands, you people are still sitting on a veeerrryyy long thing. FG can only grant the reasonable ones like NHIS (which johesu has ammended), trust fund. but know that You can't force Govt to succumb to your selfish demands. People can only "publicly beg" and at the end, NMA will shamelessly go back to work. You guys are still in Denial stage. very soon, you will move to the next stage. It's a pity that your stages of grieve is moving slowly. Imagine, the world is against NMA (JOHESU, FG, "IGNORANT NIGERIAN PUBLIC", NIC, NUC, TUC, CBN), and you people refused to see the handwriting on the wall. Is this a case of persecutory delusion?Then, you are on your own. You want to challenge your master
phantom: like I said in one of my earlier posts,you people(johesu,FG and the ignorant Nigerian public)are in the very early stages of grief particularly denial and anger.
we will call of the strike when you all enter the stage of acceptance!
uduaghan io just the first of many to PUBLICLY BEG. more to come.

2 Likes

Re: My Colleagues,please Imagine This Clown!! by drcakes: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
I guess we are getting closer to acceptance.
FG has begged
from your write up we have JOHESU being next to beg

2 Likes

Re: My Colleagues,please Imagine This Clown!! by drcakes: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
There we have it. JOHESU is now the custodian of our Constitution and the regulator of our profession
If that's not begging I wonder what is?
So now that JOHESU has begged, who is next so that we can get to the stage of acceptance

The Joint Health Sector Union has taken the
Nigeria Medical Association to court for going
on strike, claiming that the NMA lacks the CONSTITUTIONAL right to do so
Speaking at a press conference called by
JOHESU in Ibadan on Wednesday, the General
Secretary of the Senior Staff Association of
Universities, Teaching Hospitals, Research
Institutes and Associated Institutions, Moshood
Akinade, said the doctors acted in an
UNPROFFESSIONAL manner by their refusal to treat patients
Re: My Colleagues,please Imagine This Clown!! by prettyprettywow: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
They are creating more confusion for NMA. They now have too many matters at hand that they will soon become confused, lol
drcakes: There we have it. JOHESU is now the custodian of our Constitution and the regulator of our profession
If that's not begging I wonder what is?
So now that JOHESU has begged, who is next so that we can get to the stage of acceptance

The Joint Health Sector Union has taken the
Nigeria Medical Association to court for going
on strike, claiming that the NMA lacks the CONSTITUTIONAL right to do so
Speaking at a press conference called by
JOHESU in Ibadan on Wednesday, the General
Secretary of the Senior Staff Association of
Universities, Teaching Hospitals, Research
Institutes and Associated Institutions, Moshood
Akinade, said the doctors acted in an
UNPROFFESSIONAL manner by their refusal to treat patients

(1) (Reply)

Improving Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant With Self Fertility Massage / 10 Diseases You Didn’t Know Are Treated With Marijuana / CCTV Suggests Patrick Sawyer Intentionally Brought Ebola Virus To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.