Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

New Age Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Age Recruitment (1303 Views)

New Age Limited / An Invitation From New Age Resource For Test N Interview / NEW AGE!!! Who Knows Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Age Recruitment by Nextgem: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
i just got a text from NEW AGE RESOURCE now,inviting me for an interview tomorrow. pls does anyone have an info abt them?
Re: New Age Recruitment by kpawoosay: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
A PLOT AND HALF OF LAND that HAS GREAT
SITE, AND MARKET VALUE IS FOR SELL AT NO 3 OSHODI STREET BY
VIEN ROAD SOUTH ONITSHA, ANAMBRA STATE.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT THESE
NUMBERS. 08039551933 OR 08064624687...
Re: New Age Recruitment by Nextgem: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
@kpawoosay; excuse me...? does ds look like a joking spree to u?
Re: New Age Recruitment by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
Whats the address?

Read this
https://www.nairaland.com/1537945/invitation-new-age-resource-test

MALCOLMKAY: Please Nairalanders, I 've confirm that New Age Resources aka NAR at ogba or Allen is 146% FAKE. I will be happy if you can assist me swear for the guy on phone 08085256878 abeg swear for the reciever. God will punish all the ppl that scam we unemployed youth and their life will never know peace. They will be going from one sickness to another. And if you have soldier in your family, beg him to visit them someday to beat the hell out of their lives. God will punish them once more. Amen
https://www.nairaland.com/968512/list-fake-employment-companies-stay/50
Re: New Age Recruitment by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
Federal civil servant is 60 yrs or 35yrs in services.
Re: New Age Recruitment by Nextgem: 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
#5, yunisa Adeniji str off muslim avenue,ikeja
Re: New Age Recruitment by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: New Age Recruitment by Nextgem: 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
dear friends, i called the number in the text message sent to me,i asked firmly from the lady,what they are into...,she said they are into human resources...,that phrase sounded like they are into human trafficking,lol. cos a company cant tell me they are into human resouces as an objective vision. well, not to worry abt that english, i further asked what position they are willing to recruit me for and she said it depends on the REF number in my text,when i mentioned that, i then asked...,'so now...?' she laughed and said, 'you dont need to knw what position you will be recruited for'. as a graduate, i deserve to knw which positions are vacant in a 'human resources' na b4 i can show up. if not that i got tighter schedules for that stipulated time in their text,i would av gone to see for my self so as to expose these scammers.

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Wrote Access Bank Aptitude Test 25/08/2014... / Vacancy!!! Vacancy!!! Vacancy!!! In Kwara State, Ilorin / 5 Common Mistakes Jobseekers Make During Online Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.