Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Has Anyone Implemented And Tested The UBA U-collect Payment Gateway. - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Has Anyone Implemented And Tested The UBA U-collect Payment Gateway. (3985 Views)

How To Get Bulk SMS Gateway / Browse Free With Mtn Modems;tested And Confirmed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Implemented And Tested The UBA U-collect Payment Gateway. by ogunsexy: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
To start with, I am not completely certain this is the best of this forum to put this. Mods kindly put it where appropriate.

We intend developing a tourism website with the option for clients can pay for services online. I don't want to use any payment gateway that is not owned by a Nigerian company (or at least mostly owned by a Nigerian company) among other features.
The closest I have heard of, to be close to my specification and requirement is the UBA U-Collect. Has any webmaster,programmer or developer implemented this for their client(s) and what has been the experience so far
It will be insightful to learn from your experience.
Re: Has Anyone Implemented And Tested The UBA U-collect Payment Gateway. by spikesC(m): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
there's also gtb, zenithpay, access bank. Almost every major bank has it.

Even though i haven't, i wouldn't have any fears.
It would definitely be REST APIs and there would be enough docs, examples and sdk
Re: Has Anyone Implemented And Tested The UBA U-collect Payment Gateway. by ogunsexy: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
I have not had a very good customer service experience with UBA lately. This has somewhat biased by view of all its services.

They most significant reason I am electing to use UBA U-Collect is the set up cost. All other "adjunct" services are similar throughout the payment gateways.
Re: Has Anyone Implemented And Tested The UBA U-collect Payment Gateway. by spikesC(m): 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
ogunsexy: I have not had a very good customer service experience with UBA lately. This has somewhat biased by view of all its services.

They most significant reason I am electing to use UBA U-Collect is the set up cost. All other "adjunct" services are similar throughout the payment gateways.

I believe they would take this service seriously but the problem would be how soon you can get to the main guys who handle the system when you need help.

I think the setup cost is uniform. 75k for interswitch if you have an account with them.
Mastercard is free
Re: Has Anyone Implemented And Tested The UBA U-collect Payment Gateway. by ediaro: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hello,
We are using UBA UCollect to accept payments and have also integrated it for many customers, and the list is ongoing. They support local and international cards, and their setup fee is FREE. Even better UBA has signed an MOU with us at ediaro.com to assist you with simple site development. Complex sites attracts extra charges though.
Re: Has Anyone Implemented And Tested The UBA U-collect Payment Gateway. by Smartjob1(f): 3:39am On Aug 16, 2018
ediaro:
Hello,
We are using UBA UCollect to accept payments and have also integrated it for many customers, and the list is ongoing. They support local and international cards, and their setup fee is FREE. Even better UBA has signed an MOU with us at ediaro.com to assist you with simple site development. Complex sites attracts extra charges though.

Hi There,

We are interested in using UBA Ucollect for our online transactions and would want to know if:

1. You can use Ucollect without having a bank acct with UBA? Your account is with another bank.
2. How long before your money is transferred to your account?
3. You can help set it up on our magento ecommerce platform www.solprogroup.com
4. How long before the set up is complete and tested Ok.

Would like to speak with you directly on this. Please call 08068735953
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Special Offer For May For Small Businesses And Startups Digital Marketing / Cheap SSL Certificates | Positive SSL | $6.95 /yr - Prewebhost.com! / Why I choose Bodis.com as A Fraud for domain parking (my Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.