Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Known Celebritiy Releases Song In Support Of Chibok Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Known Celebritiy Releases Song In Support Of Chibok Girls (612 Views)

Chidinma And Banky W Record New Song In The Studio (Pics) / Has Singer, Yq Gone Gospel? Releases Song #thanksgiving / Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Known Celebritiy Releases Song In Support Of Chibok Girls by chiedu7: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
A CELEBRITY WE ALL KNOW HAS RELEASED A SONG SINGING IN SUPPORT OF THE KIDNAPPED GIRLS

[size=14pt]♪♬[/size]ISLAM IS NOT FOR ME[size=14pt]♫♭[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoI6I6lHvK4
Re: Known Celebritiy Releases Song In Support Of Chibok Girls by muba8: 3:04am On Jul 31, 2014
It is rather unfortunate that we are too focused on who's wrong and who is right forgetting what is wrong and what is right.

See, I am a Muslim, Islam is perfect but I am not. Therefore, if I make a mistake, blame it on me not my Religion. Your being in the religion you practice is circumstancial. I mean you were born to a family of such religion. So, what makes you so sure about what you practice?. Have you ever spoken to God? Did He by Himself tell you that? Mr what ever you call your, Trouble no one about his religion.
Seek to make gourlife beautiful and of service to God and humanity.
Let The Lord Himself do the judgement. Please lets live in peace...

Don't just exist but to live. So, READ!!! May God Almighty forgive you.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO PREMIERE: Don Jazzy & The Mavins – Dorobucci / Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg Now Richer Than Google Founders / Wizkid Ft Akon - Don ' T Dull (NY Live Performance )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.