Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Disgrace - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Disgrace (1018 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disgrace by Aipete2(f): 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
This is the second story i will write on this thread. I lost the First one when nairaland was hacked. God bless us as we write and read the story. Amen

1 Like

Re: Disgrace by Aipete2(f): 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
Am not abusing and am disgracing womanhood. But do you believe that at times this thing we call Menstration do disgrace we ladies in public. I will tell you how i was disgraced by bro menstration and please i also need your comments and contributions. * * * * * * * We were in the exam hall, i was doing my waec then though i don package myself welwel before going to the exam hall. But when i got there, i was in pain i.e, menstral pain. I was like Jesus christ the son of God cos i almost fainted. They distributed our paper and others started but me i was seeing double and tripple at the same time so i slept mistakenly. So, after something like 30mins, external invigilator came in and i was given a dirty and slap by our supervisor with that i fainted for two seconds and when i woke up, the pain vanished and i was quickly given First aid box. But when i entered the hall nko, everyone of them were just starring at me, i was somehow angry and the man just hissed and was making jest of me he was just say hmm. Is it because you are doing menstration thats why you want to kill yourself? I was like is this man mad? Must everybody know that am doing menstration? How did he get to know gan? WATCH OUT FOR PART TWO Please i need your comments

1 Like

Re: Disgrace by Fembleez1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
Am with you on this one
Re: Disgrace by Aipete2(f): 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
Fembleez1: Am with you on this one
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Disgrace by Aipete2(f): 9:44am On Jul 15, 2014
My second experience was when i wrote jamb. Come on, then one of my uncles followed me there and i met almost all my family members there. We started the exam around 9 o'clock. I don package myself wella but after something like 3 hours i stopped writing and as i stood up, a guy that sat at my back just pulled my back, i was like. Whats your problem? Awe leave me oh. He now told me silently that my skirt as been stained and stupidly for me that day i wore a white skirt. I was so so shy that i sat down immediately. Come and hear gossip o Jesus hmmm ladies were making jest of me some were pointing their naughty finger at me i was ashamed that i feel like fainting. After the exam ah that guy is so caring. He ran to a nearby store or maybe shop to get me pure water, soap and tissue paper, he took me to somewhere not too far from the hall and there is something like a little bush behind the hall. I added a little soap and he helped me in pouring water on the stained area. He gave me the tissue paper and told me to use it, he turned his back to me and i applied it. After all his help i thanked him but i forgot to ask for his number and boya its the fear of my dad lo se mi o. When we were coming back from the bushy area beside the hall, thank God he was with me cos all eyes were on me i was ashamed and was hmmmm ah this thing as disgraced me again.

1 Like

Re: Disgrace by Fembleez1(m): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2014
Keep it up dear,am enjoying your flow
Re: Disgrace by Aipete2(f): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
My third experience too na. I didnt knw that this bros will come that day, so we were in the lecture room receive one stupid lecture like this by a stupid lecturer that will use ten hours in the class and you will never understand what he's teaching. After something like ten hours that this man as been dictating. I felt something coming out of my body but i ignored it, it came out again i ignored it, again again and again. So after something like 3hours sha we begged the man to stop, and after something like another one hour he stopped. I was so so angry that i stood up, someone gripped me from behind. It was my course rep, i was so angry that i shouted at him, i was now asking silly questions from him something like. Do you want me to have hypertension? But have even told you that boys like you shouldn't be touching me like that. He was like, whats wrong with this girl? I stood there and was looking at him and so he called my school mother that was packing her load. That he called me just to tell me that my cloth as been stained my menstration. I sat down immediately cos i was seriously shy, my school mother moved to her bag and brought out out a scarf. I covered the stain with scarf but within few seconds the news don spread. And my course rep. is someone that jokes alot, even till today he do make jest of me, most especially in public and thats whenever i insult him rudely or jokingly

1 Like

Re: Disgrace by chievo: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hmmm.....,na waooo,women n stain,discuss
Re: Disgrace by Aipete2(f): 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
chievo: Hmmm.....,na waooo,women n stain,discuss
If i catch u, ehn? Lolz
Re: Disgrace by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
*Please qoute anything you or other said in the story...
* I do nor understand is it dat u want to code mix English and Pidgin or the pidgin is a mistake
*do you want us to entertain people...Please entertain them in a grand style.

1 Like

Re: Disgrace by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
But I must commend you are doing great madame...
U suppose bone face collect d number
Re: Disgrace by Aipete2(f): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
Divepen: *Please qoute anything you or other said in the story...
* I do nor understand is it dat u want to code mix English and Pidgin or the pidgin is a mistake
*do you want us to entertain people...Please entertain them in a grand style.
Thanks sir
Re: Disgrace by Aipete2(f): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
Divepen: But I must commend you are doing great madame...
U suppose bone face collect d number
Lolz, if my daddy get to knw eh am in soup niyen

(1) (Reply)

When Death Came Knocking And Love Flew Out The Window- A Story / ENTER HERE For Any Kind Of Video Tutorials (step-by-step: Beginners & Advanced) / [story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.