Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Rihanna Causes An Uproar By Touching The World Cup Trophy (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rihanna Causes An Uproar By Touching The World Cup Trophy (Photos) (1809 Views)

Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / Photos: John Terry’s Twins Fall Asleep With Capital One Cup Trophy / U-17 World Cup: Trophy Arrives Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Causes An Uproar By Touching The World Cup Trophy (Photos) by dont8(m): 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-W9ZlJZbj4jI/U8P_sGCX1VI/AAAAAAADLUc/ebAZB-30yKA/s1600/1.PNG[/img]

Rihanna caused an international incident on Sunday after she was photographed holding the World Cup trophy after Germany’s dramatic win over Argentina.

Rihanna posted several selfies online celebrating with the German team while clutching the World Cup trophy after the final match.

FIFA guidelines have previously said that only winners of the tournament and heads of state are allowed to handle the official World Cup Trophy.

And on Monday she tweeted: ‘I touched the cup, held the cup, kissed the cup, took a selfie with the cup!!! I meeeaan…… what is YO bucket list looking like bruh?’

Match-winner Mario Gotze was one of several players pictured with Rihanna and, speaking after the victory, he said: ‘It’s unbelievable. I scored but I didn’t really know what was happening.

‘A dream has become a reality and we are going to have a great party. It is absolutely sensational.

‘It wasn’t a simple tournament for me. I owe a lot to my friends and family.’

After fans around the world lit into Rihanna for the act, she fired back unbothered.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Kr9Vj2p1VeI/U8P_tczRMqI/AAAAAAADLUk/T_25a9rramA/s1600/2.PNG[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-42Y8NMV0fAA/U8P_vrG5D-I/AAAAAAADLUs/ZK1C2XByd3k/s1600/3.PNG[/img]

http://africanspotlight.com/2014/07/14/rihanna-causes-uproar-touching-world-cup-trophy-photos/
Re: Rihanna Causes An Uproar By Touching The World Cup Trophy (Photos) by farano(f): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
Those dudes on d first pic wan chop her ni?
Re: Rihanna Causes An Uproar By Touching The World Cup Trophy (Photos) by dont8(m): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
Seems so, because she has successfully been able to break a protocol. cheesy
farano: Those dudes on d first pic wan chop her ni?
Re: Rihanna Causes An Uproar By Touching The World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Burger01(m): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
A dream come true. She wanted it, dreamnt of it and she got it. Live your dreams peeps.

Fifa, you mean say na only players and presidos fit touch the world cup? Wetin! angry
Re: Rihanna Causes An Uproar By Touching The World Cup Trophy (Photos) by morhsuud22(m): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
Bad belle fans
Re: Rihanna Causes An Uproar By Touching The World Cup Trophy (Photos) by mekatroniks(m): 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
Rihanna, a lady seriously seeking attention, from pulling up her shirt revealling her boobs when the Germans scored, to holding the most holy grail. Hmmm Riri, there is God oo!
Re: Rihanna Causes An Uproar By Touching The World Cup Trophy (Photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
mekatroniks: Rihanna, a lady seriously seeking attention, from pulling up her shirt revealling her boobs when the Germans scored, to holding the most holy grail. Hmmm Riri, there is God oo!
that is Vintage Riri for u bro.
Re: Rihanna Causes An Uproar By Touching The World Cup Trophy (Photos) by DebateNigeria: 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
Now over to FIFA
Re: Rihanna Causes An Uproar By Touching The World Cup Trophy (Photos) by enomakos(m): 7:14am On Jul 15, 2014
DebateNigeria: Now over to FIFA
what can does fifa bully do?will them ban riri?? or take the cup back for germany
Re: Rihanna Causes An Uproar By Touching The World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Kezifils(m): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2014
Its a world cup ment for all bt won by one nation. She didnt commit any crime by touching it.
Re: Rihanna Causes An Uproar By Touching The World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Gee001: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
This babe no dey gree at all. Rihanna is the American version of Tonto Dike. Always breaking rules and protocols just to be in the headlines, news and everything just to get public attention.

(1) (Reply)

Uefa Europa Cup Winner Automatically Qualifies For Uefa Chams. League! / Did Ronaldo Dribble Jay Jay Okocha Or Otherwise PHOTO / Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.