Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

22 Reasons Why Pele Is The Greatest Footballer Of All Times! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 22 Reasons Why Pele Is The Greatest Footballer Of All Times! (678 Views)

Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year / Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 / Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

22 Reasons Why Pele Is The Greatest Footballer Of All Times! by kingRenny: 2:03am On Jul 15, 2014
So the world cup has come and gone,and our teams has either done well or disappointed.Nigeria is my team,i didn't think we'd win because i was not happy with some things Keshi had done before the tournament,but anyway that's for another day.So did any player stand out for you,did any player light up the tournament??For me Robben of Holland was the best player.Closely followed by James Rodriguez.It's been a great world cup in terms of the teams and the goals,but there were particularly no great individual stand out.Messi was so so and Ronaldo was too tired and couldnt get going.So this brings it to my topic,Who is the greatest Footballer of all times?There's been a lot of debate over the years,George Best,Johan Cryuff,Alfredo di Stefano,Pele and Maradona.

For me Maradona was amazing..very skillful,had speed,could score goals and was strong on the ball..but Pele had all these attributes too and scored over 1000 goals.A lot of you might be too young to have seen Pele play,a lot of people also think Pele just scored goals..he didn't just score goals,he could use both feet,was good in the air,had great balance,scored all kind sof goals evev beating 3 or 4 players along the way and could score free kicks and penalties with ease! The advantage Maradona had was,when he was playing there was a lot more coverage.70% of Pele's game were not televised! But when you read the 22 points on this link i posted,you will agree Pele was undoubtedly the greatest.For those of you who can watch video here as well,there's a video link as well showing some amazing Pele Goals.So who was the Best ever for you?
[url]http://queenolofofo..co.uk/2014/06/22-reasons-why-pele-is-greatest.html [/url]
Re: 22 Reasons Why Pele Is The Greatest Footballer Of All Times! by enomakos(m): 7:07am On Jul 15, 2014
ok following

(1) (Reply)

Congrats Naija! Blessing Okagbare Wins Gold In Women's 100m Final In Glasgow / Ray Rice A Victim Of Professional Media Diversion! / Robert Lewandowski In High Spirits After Edging Bayern Munich To Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.