Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Groupie Spills Details Of Her Sexual Encounter With Drake. For Adults Only! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Groupie Spills Details Of Her Sexual Encounter With Drake. For Adults Only! (1541 Views)

Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic / Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Groupie Spills Details Of Her Sexual Encounter With Drake. For Adults Only! by chiebuka66: 6:54am On Jul 15, 2014
Are these experiences for real or just publicity stunts orchestrated by the celebs? Whichever it is, it's fun to read. Some days after a random chick shared details of her sexual escapade with singer August Alsina (read here) another chick has come forward with her own story...with rapper drake. She shared her story with MediaTakeOut and what an interesting story it. Enjoy below...

I know you probably have women writing in talking about sex with rappers and athletes all the time, but this is my experience with Drake.
We met through mutual friends, and we hung out a few times before he finally decided to give me the d*ck. It was at his house in California. It was really far from the club, maybe like 45 minutes, in the middle of nowhere. But every house in his neighborhood is a mansion.
Him and his boys brought me and a few girls back after a night at [La Club]. As soon as we walked in the door, it was like we entered the White House. Security was tight, he made all of us give up our cellphones and sign a contract. Then a security man took a photo of our drivers licenses. MTO I ain't never seen nothing like that.

We all were drinking and smoking, and Drake took me to his room................

continue reading http://www..com/2014/07/groupie-spills-details-of-her-sexual.html

(1) (Reply)

Yikes!!! Happy Birthday To Me... Check Out Some Of My Super Stunning Photos / Stylish Annie And 2face Step Out With Ubi Franklin & Freda Francis / Man Spends £50,000 On Cosmetic Surgery To Look Like Madonna: PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.