Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

The Internet:breeding Ground For Terrorism. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Internet:breeding Ground For Terrorism. (932 Views)

THE QURAN, TERROR 101; Instruction Manual For Terrorism And Killings / Reasons For Terrorism / Http://www.seyipeters.com/saudi-king-dont-misuse-islam-for-terrorism/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Internet:breeding Ground For Terrorism. by Swiftboy(m): 7:27am On Jul 15, 2014
18 young Indian men from Kerala, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu are fighting for the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant.

'Ido not want to live in this sinful country; the sun is setting on our backyard. It is time to take that greatest journey and migrate to the land of Allah.'
'The time has come and may we all meet in paradise. I cannot live in this country; I am moved to tears watching all of you live a luxurious life style, watching TV, listening to music...'
Contents from the letters written by Arif Fayaz and Fahad Shaikh before leaving their homes in Kalyan, Maharashtra, for Iraq to join the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant militia.
The Intelligence Bureau has confirmed that Fayaz and Shaikh are fighting near Fallujah which is close to the Iraqi capital Baghdad, but have been unable to track down their exact location.
The two engineering students, in their early twenties, belong to families of doctors. Their case came to light when one of the parents discovered a note which spoke about a cause that has only one end -- death.
The parents have filed missing complaints with the Kalyan police and have sought help from Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Home Minister Rajnath Singh.
The parents have no idea about what brought about this change in their children. Leave alone being fanatics, they were not even religious, the parents stated in their complaint.
Coverage: The Iraq Crisis

I don't want to live in this sinful country: Indian ISIS recruit

Arif and Fahad's cases highlight the growing threat of sustained radicalisation from the Internet.
The ISIS, which has been branded dangerous even by Al Qaeda, preaches an extremely radical form of Islam, and this is propagated across the Internet.
Even though the ISIS' ideology of radical Islam has been criticised, many young Muslims believe this is the only way to clean up the world.
Fayaz objected to the way his parents brought up his sister.
'She watches lewd content on television and listens to music. On television, they show people smoking and dancing, and you watch that all day instead of praying. All this will lead you to burn in hell. I have to go and cleanse up the world,' he wrote in the letter to his parents.
ISIS has 18 Indians recruits -- four from Maharashtra; the others from Kerala and Tamil Nadu.

I don't want to live in this sinful country: Indian ISIS recruit
July 15, 2014
"All these young men saved up over the past year and then left for Iraq. Not a penny is provided to them by ISIS," an Intelligence Bureau agent told Rediff.com
"They left for Singapore. From there they were sent to Baghdad where they arrive as persons looking for a job. From Baghdad they are sent to Fajullah where they come in contact with the ISIS. These may not be trained fighters, but for the ISIS only numbers matter," the IB officer said.
"They are only too happy to take persons from various nations into their fold, irrespective of their experience in warfare."
"Having Muslims from different parts of the world strengthens their cause," the IB officer said. "The movement would not look like one restricted to Iraq or Syria. Moreover with the declaration of the Caliphate, the ISIS is looking for acceptance from Muslims across the world."
IMO we should be careful of what we see or read online to guard against being brain-washed! Am so sure this people are hell bent on 'saving' the world via forcing people to accept what they believe is the way to God. Young minds be alert! smiley<
source=> http://m.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-iraq-isis-i-do-not-want-to-live-in-this-sinful-country-indian-recruit/20140715.htm

Re: The Internet:breeding Ground For Terrorism. by kuss: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2014
change the topic ISLAM IS THE BREEDING GROUND FOR TERRORISM
Re: The Internet:breeding Ground For Terrorism. by Swiftboy(m): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2014
kuss: change the topic ISLAM IS THE BREEDING GROUND FOR TERRORISM
but its written in the quran that whoever kill one has killed a nation...how's this supporting terrorism? Beside we cant say the fact that there are few bad eggs,then generalize! There are still cool muslims out there.
Re: The Internet:breeding Ground For Terrorism. by kuss: 11:01am On Jul 15, 2014
Swiftboy: but its written in the quran that whoever kill one has killed a nation...how's this supporting terrorism? Beside we cant say the fact that there are few bad eggs,then generalize! There are still cool muslims out there.
same old story and denial
have you ever asked yourself what is in Islam that is driving people to terrorism, if Muslim can for once be sincere with themselves they ll be able to find solution to the menace called terrorism
not living in denial
Re: The Internet:breeding Ground For Terrorism. by Swiftboy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
kuss:
same old story and denial
have you ever asked yourself what is in Islam that is driving people to terrorism, if Muslim can for once be sincere with themselves they ll be able to find solution to the menace called terrorism
not living in denial
I think the original muslims should declare Jihad on terrorism if they're following the quran faithfully.My point is since Jihad is a struggle over oppression,they should come up with ways to cob it as its becoming a synonym with the religion as far as the secular world is concerned. I have muslims around me who'll stake their life that their's no terrorism in Islam.
Re: The Internet:breeding Ground For Terrorism. by kuss: 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Swiftboy: I think the original muslims should declare Jihad on terrorism if they're following the quran faithfully.My point is since Jihad is a struggle over oppression,they should come up with ways to cob it as its becoming a synonym with the religion as far as the secular world is concerned. I have muslims around me who'll stake their life that their's no terrorism in Islam.
that is the problem i have with them
they are living in denial
it's like Christian saying there saying there is no gay in Christianity
Re: The Internet:breeding Ground For Terrorism. by Swiftboy(m): 3:50am On Jul 16, 2014
kuss:
that is the problem i have with them
they are living in denial
it's like Christian saying there saying there is no gay in Christianity
Truth need to be told...things need to be done. Our society will fail if we dont stand together as one to nab terrorism.
Re: The Internet:breeding Ground For Terrorism. by onetrack(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2014
Swiftboy: but its written in the quran that whoever kill one has killed a nation...how's this supporting terrorism? Beside we cant say the fact that there are few bad eggs,then generalize! There are still cool muslims out there.

This quote from the Quran is a copy of Jewish commentaries, but it actually says 'whoever kills UNJUSTLY, it is as if he has killed all of mankind'. All you have to do is declare that it is justifiable to kill them.....for instance Boko Haram can say that the people they kill deserve death for not participating in their jihad, and so to them it is justifiable killing.
Re: The Internet:breeding Ground For Terrorism. by Swiftboy(m): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
Can you quote the sura you got this from? I read quran too oh. There are sura that actually asked the Jihadists to kill except those that have pact with muslims
onetrack:

This quote from the Quran is a copy of Jewish commentaries, but it actually says 'whoever kills UNJUSTLY, it is as if he has killed all of mankind'. All you have to do is declare that it is justifiable to kill them.....for instance Boko Haram can say that the people they kill deserve death for not participating in their jihad, and so to them it is justifiable killing.
Re: The Internet:breeding Ground For Terrorism. by onetrack(m): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
Swiftboy: Can you quote the sura you got this from? I read quran too oh. There are sura that actually asked the Jihadists to kill except those that have pact with muslims

Sura 5:32 "On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone slew a person - unless it be in retaliation for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew all mankind: and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all humanity."

How do you define 'spreading mischief in the land"? Answer: however you want to.
Re: The Internet:breeding Ground For Terrorism. by Swiftboy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
onetrack:

Sura 5:32 "On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone slew a person - unless it be in retaliation for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew all mankind: and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all humanity."

How do you define 'spreading mischief in the land"? Answer: however you want to.
you've won the arguement thanks for sharing.
Re: The Internet:breeding Ground For Terrorism. by uzoexcel(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
sad
Re: The Internet:breeding Ground For Terrorism. by Swiftboy(m): 10:49am On Jul 27, 2014
uzoexcel: sad
so sad! cry

(1) (Reply)

How Old Is Saul When He Became King??? Let The Bible Speak / "Witch Woman" That Changed To Bird At Oshodi Killed / Jesus Lied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.