Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,595 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Ilugunboy Is Back! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ilugunboy Is Back! (1802 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilugunboy Is Back! by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 15, 2014
opiaoku: leave that bastard ngene nkenu idiotic mugu.

@op welcome back i hope no more bigotry this time around

Thank you.

Ilugunboy was never and will never be a bigot....that is why I maintain cordial relationship from friends on both sides of the aisle.
Re: Ilugunboy Is Back! by samuelkaykay(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2014
ilugunboy:

How? Because people like you are now The Lord of the manor?
your gentle and kind response has proved that you are now an improved ilugunboy.i can confidently say welcome guy,let's join hands and ignite the true light of politics section as we hope for a better Nigeria.Thanks!
Re: Ilugunboy Is Back! by Decibel: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2014
Bar man, please help me with some lager beer our prodigy is back.

2 Likes

Re: Ilugunboy Is Back! by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2014
Decibel: Bar man, please help me with some lager beer our prodigy is back.

Lolzz...who is going to pay for your lager beer? We are in the holy month of Ramadan...hope you know? grin
Re: Ilugunboy Is Back! by Decibel: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2014
ilugunboy:

Lolzz...who is going to pay for your lager beer? We are in the holy month of Ramadan...hope you know? grin
Just pour it in an ablusion kettle when no Iman sees you.

1 Like

Re: Ilugunboy Is Back! by aryzgreat: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2014
U r back and so wot? U wia never missed! Bigoted tiger scratched face. Hope u av repented?
Re: Ilugunboy Is Back! by C0llynzO2: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2014
aryzgreat: U r back and so wot? U wia never missed! Bigoted tiger scratched face. Hope u av repented?
The idiöt has been online with the ID ''Gurnam'' he had to re-incarnate after receiving some pummeling from me and Faun 2 days back, that is what the coward does whenever he is forced to retreat with his tail in between his legs.
Ilmuguboy hope you have resurrected your ''Eledan'' ID? You might need it the next time you cross my path.

7 Likes

Re: Ilugunboy Is Back! by opiaoku: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2014
C0llynzO2:
The idiöt has been online with the ID ''Gurnam'' he had to re-incarnate after receiving some pummeling from me and Faun 2 days back, that is what the coward does whenever he is forced to retreat with his tail in between his legs.
Ilmuguboy hope you have resurrected your ''Eledan'' ID? You might need it the next time you cross my path.

take it easy
Re: Ilugunboy Is Back! by aryzgreat: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
C0llynzO2:

Lol!

Don't mind the cowards, changing moniker like pant.

3 Likes

Re: Ilugunboy Is Back! by Mogidi: 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
C0llynzO2:

I thought as much but thanks for confirming it.
Re: Ilugunboy Is Back! by gratiaeo(m): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
We're better off without some bigots. We really did not miss u
Re: Ilugunboy Is Back! by gurnam: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
The same haters I know will show up are really showing up...with their usual stock in trade...insults..and childish emotional verbiage....laced with huge dose of hatred.

Something never change...
Re: Ilugunboy Is Back! by gurnam: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
C0llynzO2:

People like you are good in one thing and only one thing....beating dry chest.

You've brought nothing here....you are not willing to bring in anything of value here, but to create confusion and spread hate as much as you can.
Re: Ilugunboy Is Back! by Enkaynwa(f): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: Ilugunboy Is Back! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
Enkaynwa: .

You are too ashamed to let your comment stay....
Re: Ilugunboy Is Back! by Enkaynwa(f): 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
ilugunboy:

You are too ashamed to let your comment stay....

which ashamed?
Found his comment funny but removed it after i saw his name and siggy
Re: Ilugunboy Is Back! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Enkaynwa:

which ashamed?
Found his comment funny but removed it after i saw his name and siggy

Ok..
Re: Ilugunboy Is Back! by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Welcome back! Those that love you are more than those that hate you

It's really a pity, how moderators have refused to cage the following monikers from constituting nuisance on the forum:

Idumuose
Mogidi
Jmaine
Freeglobe
Shizzle1-12
Brownfool
Hargard
And chief clown VictorCiza
unscrupulous element
Re: Ilugunboy Is Back! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Ilugunboy Is Back! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Beautiful Female Soldier / Who Is Dajurist / Investment Opportunity Palmsville Courts Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.