Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

DISCOVER NIG COMPANY WHERE U EARN OVER 1000% OF UR INVESTMENT MONTHLY FOREVER! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / DISCOVER NIG COMPANY WHERE U EARN OVER 1000% OF UR INVESTMENT MONTHLY FOREVER! (1286 Views)

Finson Nig Company.we Connect And Act As Sales Rep In The North / How To Generate Free Cash Online With Liberty Reserve Account. Earn Over $30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DISCOVER NIG COMPANY WHERE U EARN OVER 1000% OF UR INVESTMENT MONTHLY FOREVER! by toogoodtg: 5:09am On Oct 10, 2008
OVER 1,000% ROI EVERY 12MONTH FOR SERIOUS INVESTORS ONLY!!! 

THIS INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IS ONLY MEANT FOR INVESTORS WHO
REALLY WANT TO INVEST THEIR HARD-EARNED-CASH IN AN INVESTMENT WHERE EVERY INVESTOR IS A WINNER"

Hello my dearest fellow investor,

Hope you are looking for an EFCC,SEC,CBN and Federal/State/Local government approved investment that can pay you over 1,000% return on investment(ROI) every 365days and for the rest of your life?

If yes,then I won't waste even a minute of your precious time
to show you 100% legitimate & guaranteed investment by Nigerian
lawyers(NBA) and award winning Nigerian mass media.

Imagine you reaping #30,000(150%)ROI every 30days on a one-time investment of #20,000 or #100,000(200%) ROI on a one-time investment of #50,000 for your life-time on earth without have to do any work at all!
No network/internet stuff/marketing,no talking to anyone,no hyip,
no betting/lottery game,no e-currency,no domicilary account,
no forex or stock investment(s) etc,, 

Yes,I meant it! No work at all! No stress!!! No hassle!!!Just invest your hard-earned cash and relax for your monthly profit payment into your Nigerian
bank account because this investment is a Nigerian investment for Nigerian
investors only.

GUESS WHAT??
You must become a millionaire,multi-millionaire or even a billionaire
in just 365 days from today & stay rich for life with no frozen of your bank account as they did us in wonder-banks Woah! This can't be true and it must be 419 or ritual! This is exactly what I said when I discovered this over 10-years hidden secret of the rich December last year.

To be frank with you, this investment opportunity has been around for
over 10-years and has been open to every Nigerian investors who
want to get and stay rich for his/her entire life since the year 2006.I was
even relutant to invest my own hard-earned naira untill I got a go-ahead order
from Nigerian lawyers and award winning media houses like: NTA,TELL
MAGAZINE, DAILY CHAMPION & the SUN, just but to mention a few as to prove to you the kind of investment opportunity I am inviting you to join in the next
48-hours of geeting you own copy of this investment report that will take you only 30-minutes to browse.

For sure,you need only but 30-minutes of your busy time
after getting your own special report THROUGH YOUR EMAIL to join this investment company that can pay you BIG profit every 30days for
life.

Just walk into any of their over 36 offices nearest to you in your state (nation-wide) with your own copy & get registered immediately. Because it is strictly on
invitation from their approved investor who is authorized to market this an eye opener investment report.

No need for one-one training/coaching or public seminar! Because it is only where to and not how to that you need since well trained staff of this investment insitution will handle every aspect of the registration process and any form of hard-work which will take only but 30-minutes of
of your busy time.

Don't worry! All you need to  be a registered investor is JUST 4-photo
passports and your #20,000 or #50,000 depend on your choice.

HOW DO YOU GET YOUR OWN REPORT OF THIS EXCLUSSIVE INVESTMENT THAT IS SUPER RICH?

To Order Pay The Sum Of #6,700 Into The Bank Details Below:

Account Name= chigozie  chikwendu

Account Number=0362101008266

Bank Name=spring bank plc

After making the payment,send your NAME, TELLER NO and EMAIL ADDRESS; details to me on 08058486131.

REMEMBER, IF AFTER READING THIS REPORT AND ALL I SAID IN IT IS NOT THE TRUTH ,JUST ASK FOR A REFUND OF YOUR MONEY AND YOU WILL GET IT IMMEDIATELY NO HASSLE!!!!!.

In SEVEN days from now i will increase the price to #10,700 no stories.

I will like you to send me a brief testimonial about how this report has helped. I will be very grateful, send your testimonial to my email at
goodwealth2@gmail.com

MAKE YOUR ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU TAKE  A BABY-STEP TO JOIN
THE MILLIONAIRES'CLUB THIS YEAR!!!

NB:THIS GREATEST INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY MAY CLOSE ANYTIME.
LATEST NEWS: Gani Fawehiwnmi,Anthony Enahoro & Co have joined
this once in a life-time opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

For Your Import/export(cargo And Shipping From Istanbul,turkey) / Who has a Road Construction Company, there is a contract waiting for u / The Ultimate Woman Series "power Of Love" -19th June 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.