Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Script Writing - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Script Writing (1642 Views)

Need A Script Writing Format. Someone Please Help. / Newest Script Writing For Nollywood, Hollywood, Ghanawood, Bollywood, Etc. / Script Writers Needed For A Script Writing Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Script Writing by redgem(f): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2014
I write movie scripts....if you are interested drop your bb pin..
Re: Script Writing by Jayboy124: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
Interested in writing movie scripts or you or buying the movie scripts?
Re: Script Writing by redgem(f): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
Jayboy124: Interested in writing movie scripts or you or buying the movie scripts?
if u are interested in buying
Re: Script Writing by reaky(m): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2014
redgem:
I write movie scripts....if you are interested drop your bb pin..

Am interested
How dose it goes?
Re: Script Writing by sholay2011(m): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
I also write. smiley
Re: Script Writing by reaky(m): 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
sholay2011:
I also write. smiley
Can you teach me on how to write?
Re: Script Writing by sholay2011(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
reaky:

Can you teach me on how to write?
You mean I should teach you how to write a script? Are you teasing or being serious?

Well, I can teach you from the little I know. You can also visit the TV/Movies section library and read the short film scripts posted there. Some of them are mine sef.
Re: Script Writing by reaky(m): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
sholay2011:

You mean I should teach you how to write a script? Are you teasing or being serious?

Well, I can teach you from the little I know. You can also visit the TV/Movies section library and read the short film scripts posted there. Some of them are mine sef.

Am being serious bro
Re: Script Writing by sholay2011(m): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
reaky:

Am being serious bro
Okay.

So, how and what aspect should I help? You can start by reading the short film scripts I recommended in my previous post.
Re: Script Writing by reaky(m): 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
sholay2011:

Okay.

So, how and what aspect should I help? You can start by reading the short film scripts I recommended in my previous post.

Let's say I read your post first
Then get back to you
What you say?
Re: Script Writing by sholay2011(m): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
reaky:

Let's say I read your post first
Then get back to you
What you say?
Yeah, I'm okay with that. Cool.
Re: Script Writing by reaky(m): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
sholay2011:

Yeah, I'm okay with that. Cool.

Still want to ask
If you could teach me on how to make a good story
Re: Script Writing by sholay2011(m): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
reaky:

Still want to ask
If you could teach me on how to make a good story
Ermm...yeah...but hope you really have passion for this?

If yes, we can definitely work together and I'll teach you what I can. But one can't teach inspiration per se though.
Re: Script Writing by reaky(m): 12:33am On Nov 24, 2014
sholay2011:

If yes, we can definitely work together and I'll teach you what I can. But one can't teach inspiration per se though.
Thanks bro
Re: Script Writing by JEITO: 8:26am On Nov 24, 2014
sholay2011:

shobaba its like you are a script writer
Re: Script Writing by sholay2011(m): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2014
JEITO:
shobaba its like you are a script writer
No be 'it's like'...I am a scriptwriter. How far?
Re: Script Writing by JEITO: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2014
sholay2011:

No be 'it's like'...I am a scriptwriter. How far?
wow! Impressive. I guess you are the best hand for this job then. I need inspiration: plenty concepts in my head, tried scribbling them down but after a couple of scenes, discovered how much work lies ahead in terms of each character's dialogue. Also, while writing, new ideas come in and kinda distract my initially intended dialogue for a particular character.

All these just gets me discouraged and at the end, I go just fashi the thing. But they are still in my head.

So how will your guy go about it
Re: Script Writing by sholay2011(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2014
JEITO:
wow! Impressive. I guess you are the best hand for this job then. I need inspiration: plenty concepts in my head, tried scribbling them down but after a couple of scenes, discovered how much work lies ahead in terms of each character's dialogue. Also, while writing, new ideas come in and kinda distract my initially intended dialogue for a particular character.

All these just gets me discouraged and at the end, I go just fashi the thing. But they are still in my head.

So how will your guy go about it
Wow! You are into scriptwriting too? Awesome!

So, how do I inspire you bro? You can PM me so we can chat off NL.

'Wonderful to hear that you have so maannnyy ideas in your head and you're confused as to what to pick. grin
Re: Script Writing by Dracular226(m): 6:32pm On May 07, 2023
Hello boss, how are you today? I see you're still very active on here which I'm really glad about. I really need your help with how to make all this interesting ideas i get in my head into script. I mean i can think of many great stories in my head but putting it all down is the problem. I don't even have any idea of where to start from, like I'm a complete novice to screenwriting

(1) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Korean Actress / 5 Things That Happened On 14th Of Feb 2017 In The Big Brother Naija With Pics / For The Filmmakers & Content Creators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.