Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Rihanna Denies Having Sex With German Team - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Rihanna Denies Having Sex With German Team (2060 Views)

Women Having Sex With Dog / Breaking News: Rihanna Is Dead! / People Mistake Me For Rihanna! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Denies Having Sex With German Team by FNNEWS: 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
News reaching us at FNN HQ indicate that Rihanna has been sleeping in the team bus of the newly crowned world champions, Germany, in a bid to promote her upcoming album which would premier first in Munich according to exclusive sources.

Rihanna caused an international incident yesterday after she was photographed holding the 2014 World Cup trophy. After the final match last night, Rihanna posted several pics on her twitter page showing her celebrating with the German team while clutching the World Cup trophy.

This has sparked rumours and claims that the pop star has been ‘servicing’ team members and this rumour was further strengthened when she took to her Instagram page with a photo of her dressed as a ‘Princess’ for ‘Super Mario’ and also receiving a kiss from.

Speaking to FNN Deutsch (yes, we are in Germany too), Head Coach, Loew, was all smiles when he came out of the team bus said “Diz pop star iz de best in her profession, I mean I told her I was ze head coach and she came ‘ahead’ with me…hehe”.

FNN tried to contact Rihanna’s representatives for comment but they were scattered all over the Brazilian copa cabanna beach.

SOURCE: http:///2014/07/rihanna-denies-sex-german-team/
Re: Rihanna Denies Having Sex With German Team by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
no picx??you are fired!!...
Re: Rihanna Denies Having Sex With German Team by Guykhena(m): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
FNN, keep me updated on your news cheesy.
Re: Rihanna Denies Having Sex With German Team by great664(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
85 Nigerians Jailed In Abidjan Over Drug, Human Trafficking & Money Laundering [url="http://ask9ja..com/2014/07/85-nigerians-jailed-in-abidjan-over.html"]READ MORE[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Dps / Sky News Too? / 45+ Most Hilarious Relationship, Political Quotes By Robert Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.