Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

The Largest Forum In The World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Largest Forum In The World (1395 Views)

10 Biggest Forum In The Internet And Their Worth - Chek Out Nairaland / Nairaland Is The 2nd Most Visited Forum In The World. / Nairaland Best Forum In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Largest Forum In The World by outlaws(m): 9:28am On Oct 10, 2008
cool

This isn't to redirect traffic from this forum to that forum. It took me a while to find out about this forum. I wanted to know the largest forum but couldn't get the info. but finally did. This forum is not for kids. Seriously, most of the people that use this forum worldwide are smart and some are computer geeks. At one time the owners of this forum were awarded some millions of dollars to keep up their good work. The users are in millions and the post are a lot. This forum is high tech. that you can buy a car, a house, aquarium, and many other things. Check it out. I am suppose to charge you motherFuckers for this but since y'all are my bros. and sis. I am going to let y'all have for free.

www.GaiaOnline.com
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by spikedcylinder: 9:52am On Oct 10, 2008
outlaws:

cool

This isn't to redirect traffic from this forum to that forum. It took me a while to find out about this forum. I wanted to know the largest forum but couldn't get the info. but finally did. This forum is not for kids. Seriously, most of the people that use this forum worldwide are smart and some are computer geeks. At one time the owners of this forum were awarded some millions of dollars to keep up their good work. The users are in millions and the post are a lot. This forum is high tech. that you can buy a car, a house, aquarium, and many other things. Check it out. I am suppose to charge you motherFuckers for this but since y'all are my bros. and sis. I am going to let y'all have for free.

www.GaiaOnline.com

Gee, with that attitude, I'm running right over there!
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by kiwi992(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2008
Hi,

Are you having a laugh? 

People on Nairaland right now:  493 guests and 209 registered members
People on Gaia right now:  183 visitors

Work that out for yourself.

kiwi992.
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by outlaws(m): 1:41am On Oct 11, 2008
cool

To Kiwi992:

Look stupid motherFucker, you think I have time to joke around. If this forum isn't the largest you think I am going to post this. Get a life bitch. Before you post your shit again, do some research, retarded bitch ass bastard. Blame your self punk.
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by Melifew(m): 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2008
why are you telling us, we in nairaland are proud of it. Especially www.nairaland.com was created in Nigeria by a Nigerian based in Nigeria so we ain't going nowhere beside you sound arrogant and inresponsible no wonder you are based outside Nigeria
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by outlaws(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2008
cool

To Milifew:

Bleep you, alright?
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by Raymond88(m): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2008
outlaws:

I am suppose to charge you motherFuckers for this but since y'all are my bros. and sis. I am going to let y'all have for free.

Another no good dumbass!! angry
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by c33b33(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2008
Kai!what an arrogant soul?!
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by outlaws(m): 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2008
cool

To:Milifew, Raymond88, C33b33:

Zap. you Fuckers.
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by donjon: 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2008
Mumu pickin like you needs spanking
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by dipo2much(m): 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2008
outlaws:

cool

www.GaiaOnline.com

You are a rude idiot. How many ppl r u referring to as m**f**kers?? You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by outlaws(m): 5:50am On Oct 14, 2008
cool

Dipo2much;

F.uck you too bitch.
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by favcom(m): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2008
:-x
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by Melifew(m): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2008
@Outlawz Are your parents still alive if they are i pity them. Cos his kids without home training that misbehave the way you do so please grow up.
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by PurestBoy(m): 1:09am On Oct 17, 2008
outlaws:

cool

www.GaiaOnline.com

Chai, just imagine what too much of Igbo has turned you to
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2008
outlaws easy on the language smiley
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by outlaws(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2008
cool

To:Melifew:

Go to hell where your fellow F.uckers belong.
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2008
you

Re: The Largest Forum In The World by c33b33(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2008
outlaws:

cool

To:Milifew, Raymond88, C33b33:

Zap. you Fuckers.
outlaws:

cool

Dipo2much;

F.uck you too bitch.
outlaws:

cool

To:Melifew:

Go to hell where your fellow F.uckers belong.
kai!who gave a donkey access to the internet?well the world is developlng i guess grin
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by tunnex190: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2008
@poster, it seems like you are not alright at all. Who the hell are you? You better Bleep off you fuckin dummy. Why are you full of assault? Eh?
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2008
c33b33:

kai!who gave a donkey access to the internet?well the world is developlng i guess grin
lol I guess he will stop now cheesy
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by outlaws(m): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2008
cool

To:This dumb Fuckers: C33b33, Tunnex190, Rokiatu:Fat bitch

Why don't you three dumb Fuckers go find something else to do other than post shit around?
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2008
outlaws:

cool

Why don't you three dumb Fuckers go find something else to do other than post shit around?
being that you are insane I do not consider that a
insult
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by sexyLeamon(f): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2008
outlaws:

cool

what a bad luck a dumb ass like this calling others fuckers undecided undecided
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by c33b33(m): 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2008
outlaws:

cool

Oregon most wanted man!how many corpse have u washed today? grin
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2008
sexyLeamon:

what a bad luck a dumb ass like this calling others fuckers undecided undecided
can you image
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by spikedcylinder: 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2008
As if it is by force to join. See insult. angry
Re: The Largest Forum In The World by sexyLeamon(f): 8:21am On Oct 26, 2008
rokiatu:

can you image
all thanks to the internet

(1) (Reply)

C.o.e Portharcourt / What Is The Moderators Salary And Qualification? / Awolowo Or Alao Akala, Who Is More Infuential?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.