Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Two Reasons Why Legendary Justin Beiber Is Bigger Than FIFA - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Two Reasons Why Legendary Justin Beiber Is Bigger Than FIFA (1590 Views)

John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out / FIFA World Cup Or UEFA Champions League: Which Is Bigger and Better? / Two Reasons Why Eagls Flopped. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Reasons Why Legendary Justin Beiber Is Bigger Than FIFA by sexzskil(f): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
1. The number of people that buy ticket to enter into Beiber's shows in the last 4 years is 6times that of any football game in history.

2. Beiber is far powerful than FIFA president, and no football star is as half famous as The Beibs.

Re: Two Reasons Why Legendary Justin Beiber Is Bigger Than FIFA by derrick333(m): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dnt tink so,
Re: Two Reasons Why Legendary Justin Beiber Is Bigger Than FIFA by Hermanie(m): 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
sexzskil: 1. The number of people that buy ticket to enter into Beiber's shows in the last 4 years is 6times that of any football game in history.

2. Beiber is far powerful than FIFA president, and no football star is as half famous as The Beibs.

loooooooooooooooooooooooool
Op for your mind now you get sense.

First you said the number of tickets sold in JB's show for the last four years is six times greater than that of any football match in history. Why not compare the total number of soccer tickets bought in the last four years with the number of tickets bought in JB's concert for that same four years. 2013 champion league finals ticket cost 14,000 pounds. I swear if JB increases his ticket fee to that amount, there won't be upto 100 people in that arena.

Secondly, you claim no football star is as popular as JB. This is the point at which i know you have no idea about football. I can call hundreds of players more popular than him. Haven't you heard of Ronaldo, Messi. Thierry Henry that plays in the united states is more celebrated than JB, David Beckham is a world wide icon. He enters the queen(of England) like its his own, drives the royal car and even eats with them together. Would your JB be allowed to go near the queen or even Obama.

* i just checked now, the average ticket price for JU's concert is 54 dollar*. Please compare it with the 2013 champion league finals i told you about.
Re: Two Reasons Why Legendary Justin Beiber Is Bigger Than FIFA by Krasid(m): 12:57am On Jul 16, 2014
Some people are just so dumb.How can you compare bieber to football?
Re: Two Reasons Why Legendary Justin Beiber Is Bigger Than FIFA by sexzskil(f): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2014
Hermanie:

loooooooooooooooooooooooool
Op for your mind now you get sense.

First you said the number of tickets sold in JB's show for the last four years is six times greater than that of any football match in history. Why not compare the total number of soccer tickets bought in the last four years with the number of tickets bought in JB's concert for that same four years. 2013 champion league finals ticket cost 14,000 pounds. I swear if JB increases his ticket fee to that amount, there won't be upto 100 people in that arena.

Secondly, you claim no football star is as popular as JB. This is the point at which i know you have no idea about football. I can call hundreds of players more popular than him. Haven't you heard of Ronaldo, Messi. Thierry Henry that plays in the united states is more celebrated than JB, David Beckham is a world wide icon. He enters the queen(of England) like its his own, drives the royal car and even eats with them together. Would your JB be allowed to go near the queen or even Obama.

* i just checked now, the average ticket price for JU's concert is 54 dollar*. Please compare it with the 2013 champion league finals i told you about.
U r really clueless. I repeat Beiber is far bigger than FIFA talkless of football stars. Far powerful than what u can imagine. Guess who Obama and the First Lady specially invited to the White House before dem in late 2010? It is JB. U gat to research b4 u speak

Re: Two Reasons Why Legendary Justin Beiber Is Bigger Than FIFA by derrick333(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2014
SMH!! if JB com29jà GEJ wil nt even notice ,but ani country fifa wan2visit in d word ncludin obamas USA,sure d president of dat country wil b at d airport2wellcom him,n JB popularity depends on d country,JB cnt sell such amount of ticket in Africa(Wich is d2nd largest continent in d word) n some part of Asia n Europe,in ur environs take stats of pipo dat know JB,if bieba pass my hous sef I no go no am ,can u name 5of his songs dat is makin wave??

1 Like

Re: Two Reasons Why Legendary Justin Beiber Is Bigger Than FIFA by striker9(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2014
JB ko ,TB JOSHUA ni
Re: Two Reasons Why Legendary Justin Beiber Is Bigger Than FIFA by Hermanie(m): 10:23am On Jul 16, 2014
sexzskil:
U r really clueless. I repeat Beiber is far bigger than FIFA talkless of football stars. Far powerful than what u can imagine. Guess who Obama and the First Lady specially invited to the White House before dem in late 2010? It is JB. U gat to research b4 u speak

I'll not argue over people's life when I've got mine to live. If you like say that JB is the greatest musician of all time, its your opinion and I cannot change it - infact i don't want even want to attempt changing it. Have fun my dear. But if JB is able to get his ticket price as high as $7,000 he'll be able to count the number of people in his concert.

I repeat I'm not going to argue over people's life so no matter what you quote me to say I'll not respond.
Re: Two Reasons Why Legendary Justin Beiber Is Bigger Than FIFA by sexzskil(f): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
derrick333: SMH!! if JB com29jà GEJ wil nt even notice ,but ani country fifa wan2visit in d word ncludin obamas USA,sure d president of dat country wil b at d airport2wellcom him,n JB popularity depends on d country,JB cnt sell such amount of ticket in Africa(Wich is d2nd largest continent in d word) n some part of Asia n Europe,in ur environs take stats of pipo dat know JB,if bieba pass my hous sef I no go no am ,can u name 5of his songs dat is makin wave??
U dude, are the daftest person on Nairaland. If JB comes to Nigeria one clueless Jonatom won't notice, huh? Smh, infact, he would rush to welcome him personally and thank his life for ever personally meeting the pop legend.

If FIFA goes to US even Obama would go sit at the airport waiting for ''it''? Are u kidding me? All for one useless ball
they frequently kick on fields? Chaiiiiiiiii

Beiber has got millions of fans attending his concerts in all Asian countries, talkless of one crappy Africa.... Why am i even replying somebody that finds it hard to make simple, altruistic sentences?
Re: Two Reasons Why Legendary Justin Beiber Is Bigger Than FIFA by Ajibel(m): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
This belieber fan (OP) is a pure and undiluted person. More reason some females should stick to Africa magic and leave supersport angry
Re: Two Reasons Why Legendary Justin Beiber Is Bigger Than FIFA by tuffgongjo(m): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Op that skunk weed has done u in for real.lol
Re: Two Reasons Why Legendary Justin Beiber Is Bigger Than FIFA by omar22(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
What a load of rubbish...

The world cup final was watched by World Cup Final Nets 26.5 Million Viewers in the U.S. ONLY

According to the BBC - More than 20 million UK viewers tune in to see Germany beat Argentina in the World Cup final on Sunday

Thats from 2 countries not to talk of Germany and Argentina's viewers
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/world-cup-2014-one-billion-3849442

1 Like

Re: Two Reasons Why Legendary Justin Beiber Is Bigger Than FIFA by derrick333(m): 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
sexzskil:
U dude, are the daftest person on Nairaland. If JB comes to Nigeria one clueless Jonatom won't notice, huh? Smh, infact, he would rush to welcome him personally and thank his life for ever personally meeting the pop legend.

If FIFA goes to US even Obama would go sit at the airport waiting for ''it''? Are u kidding me? All for one useless ball
they frequently kick on fields? Chaiiiiiiiii

Beiber has got millions of fans attending his concerts in all Asian countries, talkless of one crappy Africa.... Why am i even replying somebody that finds it hard to make simple, altruistic sentences?
waste of MB angry
Re: Two Reasons Why Legendary Justin Beiber Is Bigger Than FIFA by sexzskil(f): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
omar22: What a load of rubbish...

The world cup final was watched by World Cup Final Nets 26.5 Million Viewers in the U.S. ONLY

According to the BBC - More than 20 million UK viewers tune in to see Germany beat Argentina in the World Cup final on Sunday

Thats from 2 countries not to talk of Germany and Argentina's viewers
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/world-cup-2014-one-billion-3849442
Another clueless Nairalander. This is to proof again that JB is far more renown and greater than FIFA! The amount of people that watch a show of his in America alone on TV spans 69 million. Over 81 percent of the peoples on earth knows Justin Beiber. His views altogether on Vevo and YouTube testify to that. Beiber is huger than soccer
Re: Two Reasons Why Legendary Justin Beiber Is Bigger Than FIFA by YoursGEJ(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
My mama don tell me before say some people get fowl brain inside dem head. Na today I believe her.

I no call person name o!!
Re: Two Reasons Why Legendary Justin Beiber Is Bigger Than FIFA by Jessewizy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
This OP stupid sha
Re: Two Reasons Why Legendary Justin Beiber Is Bigger Than FIFA by shininglite(m): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Op please stop smokin wet weed,jst luk at wat it has done to you,justin beibe ni micheal jordan ko,abeg go watch telemondo jhoor
Re: Two Reasons Why Legendary Justin Beiber Is Bigger Than FIFA by harborlardey(m): 8:49am On Jul 18, 2014
sexzskil:
Another clueless Nairalander. This is to proof again that JB is far more renown and greater than FIFA! The amount of people that watch a show of his in America alone on TV spans 69 million. Over 81 percent of the peoples on earth knows Justin Beiber. His views altogether on Vevo and YouTube testify to that. Beiber is huger than soccer
and the whole world knows about the world cup,
Re: Two Reasons Why Legendary Justin Beiber Is Bigger Than FIFA by sexzskil(f): 8:54am On Jul 18, 2014
harborlardey: and the whole world knows about the world cup,
The most ridiculous statement ever!

(1) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha As A Footballer / The Board At Arsenal Agrees Gardiola As Wengersuccessor / Surefixedmatch.com Is A Real Scam Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.