Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,631 members, 7,861,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Preview This Site Plssssssssssssss - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Preview This Site Plssssssssssssss (697 Views)

Pls Guy Preview This Website / Please Preview This Chat Room. / Preview This Site Plsssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Preview This Site Plssssssssssssss by switchmax8: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2008
Re: Preview This Site Plssssssssssssss by webguru(m): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2008
all i can say is im happy you're a competitor wink

ur site was designed wt tables bt u claim to design w3c standard css/html angry

i used mozilla by the way, it has a way of making tabled sites suck, it happened to me before

do visit sites that'll inspire u in design

smashingmagazine.com and photoshopstar.com are two i recommend

i just hope this doesn't make u a stiffer competition to me cheesy
Re: Preview This Site Plssssssssssssss by BigStar1(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2008
Hi, I guess you guys have some pending issues.

What the competition all about?
Re: Preview This Site Plssssssssssssss by switchmax8: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,
thanks for the comments am still expecting more from fellow web developers it is good for once to have people to preview his or her site that is when you will know how far you have gone.
Re: Preview This Site Plssssssssssssss by opensource(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2008
Every thing about the site looks bad. But i will tell you that the only good thing about it is simple that You are Willing to succeed at Purpose.

Your purpose of been a web developer.

Good take some moment of stillness or serenity look around , see sample sites , pick one that gives your the inspiration and involve in day dreaming of what you want your site to look like.

Building site with table Border set to "3" is absolutely not what u want to archive , did you think of CSS ,Javascript to make those image transitions, or even DHTML for some nice tweaks. Simplicity is one good thing in web designing because in it the efficiency of good work is felt.

Your pictures are stressed , and you color combination makes me wanna throw up,

But like i said the only good thing is willingness to do something.

So i will suggest u improve in the listed things and u should be good
Re: Preview This Site Plssssssssssssss by yawatide(f): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2008

(1)

Erased By Poster / Do U Know About 50webs.com? / Critique This Website !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.