Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders (1833 Views)

Introducing Lulu.ng - The Bulk Buying Discount Platform / I Want To Convert N10000 MTN Airtime To Cash! (abuja Resident) / I Can See By Preacher Sticker Www.lulu.com/preachersticker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by blaksmith: 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
LULU.NG, is building Nigeria's largest Wholesale and Bulk Buying E-Commerce platform offering customers the opportunity to purchase items in large quantities at near wholesale prices!

In acknowledgement of Nairaland as the premier Nigerian social networking sites and the sheer influence of its congregation of members, LULU.NG is offering the first 100 Nairalanders to subscribe to its temporary page FREE AIRTIME across all networks. So how do you get your airtime? Simple!

1. Visit www.lulu.ng and enter your email address
2. Send an email to contact@lulu.ng containing your nairaland username and your mobile number
3. Wait patiently and you would receive your airtime pin number either by text or email
4. Testify and Spread the WORD!!!

This Promo ends on Thursday, 17th July, 2014

Welcome to The Happy Side of Life...

LULU.NG

Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by blaksmith: 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
True to our word, LULU.NG is redeeming its pledge. We ask that those who benefit from this promo testify to the fulfillment of our promise. We also ask that you be patient after following the requisite instructions as some delays are beyond our control. Nonetheless, we have moved quickly to redeem our pledge with the following Nairalanders:

1.temmytea70
2.ajibolabd
3.ayogabriel
4.cjlongs
5.4real247
6.moneybag100
7.beautyandu
8.Fineboy2
9.ZIPUP3
10.Futurehero (Apparently non-existent, but we know the bee Nairalander who pulled a fast one)
11.Barackodam
12.donsax
13.SirChotas
14.Wealthbee
15.Agonbello
16.Ushafaiza
17.Tunnyl

We will update this list regularly.

Welcome to the Happy Side of Life!!!

LULU.NG

1 Like

Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
blaksmith: True to our word, LULU.NG is redeeming its pledge. We ask that those who benefit from this promo testify to the fulfillment of our promise. We also ask that you be patient after following the requisite instructions as some delays are beyond our control. Nonetheless, we have moved quickly to redeem our pledge with the following Nairalanders:

1.temmytea70
2.ajibolabd

LULU.NG
thanks for the credit, God bless u.
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by blaksmith: 9:47am On Jul 16, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,

When sending your emails to LULU.NG, kindly specify your mobile network. Some mobile numbers can easily be identified with a particular network, however, with porting a reality, we would not want to make the error of sending you airtime for the wrong network.

We have a growing list of Nairalanders whom we shall endeavour to send airtime to. Be assured, you will all receive your airtime within a 24hour period. grin grin

Welcome to the Happy Side of Life
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by ayogabriel(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2014
blaksmith: True to our word, LULU.NG is redeeming its pledge. We ask that those who benefit from this promo testify to the fulfillment of our promise. We also ask that you be patient after following the requisite instructions as some delays are beyond our control. Nonetheless, we have moved quickly to redeem our pledge with the following Nairalanders:

1.temmytea70
2.ajibolabd
3.ayogabriel

LULU.NG
I got my airtime this morning, thanks LULU NG
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by blaksmith: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
ayogabriel: I got my airtime this morning, thanks LULU NG

Spread the word to all your friends. Like they say, the best things in life are free...

Welcome to The Happy Side of Life!!!

LULU.NG
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by blaksmith: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
There's so much airtime to give out. Please come take it off us!!!

I think the MOD should make this a front page thread. Let all of Nairaland get an opportunity to be on The Happy Side of Life!!!

Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by moneybag100: 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
Thanks lulu.....I got the card.....not much honest people out there...keep the good work.
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by blaksmith: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
moneybag100: Fu.k the hell off, you sent an invalid recharge card......I smell scams!!!

Moneybag, we apologise for the error in the pin sent to you. We would have hoped that you sent an email informing us of the error you encountered so we could cross check.

The last four digits of the pin sent to you should read 6227 and not 6277.

We trust this keeps you on the Happy Side of Life

LULU.NG
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
This is so real!!! Thanks for the airtime.

May your business be firmly established soonest.
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by moneybag100: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
blaksmith:

Moneybag, we apologise for the error in the pin sent to you. We would have hoped that you sent an email informing us of the error you encountered so we could cross check.

The last four digits of the pin sent to you should read 6227 and not 6277.

We trust this keeps you on the Happy Side of Life

LULU.NG
I have modified my post lulu......sorry for the earlier post, just too many liers out here....
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by blaksmith: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
moneybag100: I have modified my post lulu......sorry for the earlier post, just too many liers out here....

Many thanks Moneybag100. We hope that you will spend some of your money on our platform when we launch our operations.

Always happy, on The Happy Side of Life...

LULU.NG
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
The mod should do the needful by moving this thread to front page asap.
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by barackodam: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
I havnt been gvn anything yet, since y'day
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by blaksmith: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
barackodam: I havnt been gvn anything yet, since y'day

Dear Barack Odam,

We received your subscription email, however, we have not received an email containing your Nairaland Username and mobile phone number. Please indicate what mobile network you use.

We promise to redeem our pledge within 24hours.

Welcome to The Happy Side of Life

LULU.NG
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by barackodam: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
blaksmith:

Dear Barack Odam,

We received your subscription email, however, we have not received an email containing your Nairaland Username and mobile phone number. Please indicate what mobile network you use.

We promise to redeem our pledge within 24hours.

Welcome to The Happy Side of Life

LULU.NG

I new that is what must have happened.

Have resent the email nonetheless
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by blaksmith: 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
Whilst this is a free Promo with no obligations, we can only hope that genuine requests are made so it is somewhat disappointing when fake Nairaland usernames are given in order to receive additional airtime. shocked angry embarassed

We do not want to have to ask member's to first make a request on this thread before sending the email request. This is simply a happy promo where we acknowledge Nairalanders for being Nairalanders. No be only you waka come o!!! There's enough for 100 Nairalanders so we humbly ask that we be sincere. Let's not deprive another Nairalander an opportunity to partake in The Happy Side of Life...

Nonetheless, we thank everyone who has made requests. We promise to redeem everyone as quickly as we can.

Remain on The Happy Side of Life

LULU.NG
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 17, 2014
I am still waiting for my airtime Patiently.
Meanwhile, kudos to LULU.NG for the promotional offer. Testimonies of beneficiaries of your promo on this thread have shown so far that you guys are real.

#KeepUpTheGoodWork
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by blaksmith: 2:04am On Jul 17, 2014
Bereal247: I am still waiting for my airtime Patiently.
Meanwhile, kudos to LULU.NG for the promotional offer. Testimonies of beneficiaries of your promo on this thread have shown so far that you guys are real.

#KeepUpTheGoodWork

Many thanks Bereal247. You may check your email for your Airtime.

Stay on The Happy Side of Life...

LULU.NG
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 17, 2014
blaksmith:

Many thanks Bereal247. You may check your email for your Airtime.

Stay on The Happy Side of Life...

LULU.NG

*Modified*
Thanks for the airtime.
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 17, 2014
LULU.NG
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by blaksmith: 7:39am On Jul 17, 2014
Bereal247:

Thanks for the airtime pin. There is a little problem though. I tried loading this second pin **** 3760 5378 but kept on getting a response that it does not exist. Pls, cross check the figures.

Bereal, thank you for bringing the error to our notice. Kindly try **** 3768 5378

Our Happy Side sometimes makes our fingers over exuberant. Nevertheless we are glad to have been able to serve you.

LULU.NG
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by BCJAY(f): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2014
i sent in my request and i havent seen any airtime
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 17, 2014
blaksmith:

Bereal, thank you for bringing the error to our notice. Kindly try **** 3768 5378

Our Happy Side sometimes makes our fingers over exuberant. Nevertheless we are glad to have been able to serve you.

LULU.NG
**AirtimeLoaded**
Thanks a million.
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by Ushafaiza(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
LuLu.ng good marketing strategy, as i await mine.
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by blaksmith: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
A quick update to you wonderful Nairalanders. In order to be more efficient with redeeming our pledge, we would disseminate pun numbers after 7pm. This will enable us spend the day collating your requests and thus serve you better.

Be rest assured that this is more than a marketing gimmick. We believe the foundation of every customer focused business is the happiness of its customers. For LULU.NG, the perfection of customer service delivery is one of our core aims.

This is The Happy Side of Life.
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by barackodam: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tanks man
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by blaksmith: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ushafaiza: LuLu.ng good marketing strategy, as i await mine.

Thank you Ushafaiza. You can check your inbox now. We've emailed a small slice of happiness you.

Always on The Happy Side of Life...

LULU.NG
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by grownaira: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hello lulu.ng. Subscribed since morning, but haven't received my own happiness package
Grownaira@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by dav8id(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
BCJAY: i sent in my request and i havent seen any airtime

same here since yesterday grin
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
dav8id:

same here since yesterday grin
Same too
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
I got mine grin Thanks lulu.ng. Waiting to see what your start-up offers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Sony Playstation One Console For Sale @ N20,000 / Milk Shake Machine Needed Urgently. / Lumex Tutors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.